Life-size Griffin PICS!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

rileyreplicas

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all. Just wanted to post pics of my latest figure, a life-size Griffin. Even though this is not a movie related prop I thought you guys might like to check it out :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

vaderfanforever

I believe that there was a Griffen in one of the Harry Potter movies. I can't remember which one. I think he flies on one. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not the biggest HP fan.

Elijah

Immortal Goat

Buckbeak was not a griffin. He was a hippogryph. The difference is that instead of a lion's rear end, it was a horse's, hence the "Buck" in buckbeak (referring to a bucking bronco).

gnrlotto

Sr Member
"What's your name, sir?"

"Pea...tear...griffin...Peter Griffin...Aw, crap."

Nice job on the piece. This is for the museum, no?

billy1974

Is there anything you can't make Richard? ;) You seem to have a talent for working with many different materials/mediums. Looks amazing :thumbsup . Bill