Life Size Collection Thread

Wow some amazing stuff in this thread. Hyena that is one of the best life size aliens collections I have seen..great work

Thanks so much i do plan to display them better when i move in fact the plan is to decorate the room as a Hive instead of Wallpaper lol i can not wait to move :)

Really some very good projects! I´m now working at my first 1:1 project, Michael Myers - it´s an easy one, bute for the first time... ;-)

Jeez Gino - your displays always knock me to the ground man. Your stuff looks like it popped straight off the set. Easily one of the BEST life sized collections on the board.

Wow,
That's some collection! Just showed my brother who collects old original horror movie posters and masks and he was blown away. I think he went weak at the knees when he saw Micheal at the top of the stairs, being one of his favorite characters. And I must admit being a Star Wars nut I was a little envious too :eek
I am new to this forum but have been reading for quite a while now and the talent of people here never ceases to amaze me.
Keep up the good work. :thumbsup .

One of 2 of my ESB TK's
DSC00162.jpg

And My Always WIP ESB Vader
DSC00165.jpg

DSC00167.jpg

Thanks! Thats my FX with a TE2 lid on at the moment... :lol When it goes out It sports my AP trooping lid.

I just need to get off my duff and finish the TM set. :love

Just too much to comment on, its all so inspiring. I have a few full sized things in the works but nothing to show just yet.

Great work everyone.

never pass up an opportunity to geek out and strut our stuff

here is the updated lifesize prop room with..........lifesize props

huntersonright.jpg

WB_1.jpg

overall.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back