Licensed Hellboy comic book props

Just over a year later and another look at the spear...

And still nothing new from Skelton Crew :confused: I know the pandemic really threw a wrench in the works for everyone, but damn...

It's so pretty. Perfect sculpt. Love that thing. In the meantime, this baby's finished.
IMG_1392.jpeg

Hi! Wanted to introduce myself to the thread. I'm a BIG fan of Skelton Crew's replicas for Locke & Key and recently transitioned to Hellboy after digging some info about the artifacts from the comics. Unfortunately my loss was I wasn't around to get a hold of these items in time but Skelton recently announced they're restocking certain artifacts and more sculpts are underway for future releases. In the meantime, I would like to share something I just recently had custom-ordered that I'm hoping Skelton would release an official version of it.

Attachments

• 20211002_164225.jpg
    20211002_164225.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 64
Wow, that's a beautiful piece.

You can see the two pieces that I did for Skelton Crew, along with the rest of the Hellboy/BPRD comic book props that I've done in my thread here:

The Hellboy/BPRD comic book props of "Grim Tim"
Hi! I actually did look at the thread before and saw all of your works. Quite amazed and I love the Moon Amulet. Do you have the cast for sale? I would love to add it to my little collection. I appreciate the kind word about the mortar and pestle, it's not quite accurate to the artwork but I do like it.
Do you have anything else in the works?

In the past I would only occasionally sell a few of my pieces, but I don't anymore.

Nothing major, but at the moment while I wait for bronze castings, I've been tinkering with a little project - I'll probably post something later this week.
I understand. It's definitely a very cool piece!

Looking forward to your new project!

At long last, a bit of news from the Skelton Crew newsletter - a sneak peek at a BPRD field agent badge replica:

bprd badge.jpg

I'd imagine that the reason it's silver is that this is just a prototype - I trust the final product will be gold plated. I personally would have done a couple things differently, but I'll still be getting one, just because. It's supposed to be "due out later this spring."

Well, I was partly right - there IS a gold plated badge, but it's the "Field Director" badge. So there are both gold and silver badges. They offer both in a package deal for a few bucks cheaper.

bprd badges.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back