Licensed Dune Atreides Signet Ring

Synz314

Sr Member
Dark Horse Direct is releasing a replica of the Atreides ducal ring. The edition size is limited to 500. It is sculpted and manufactured by Gentle Giant. It's supposedly 1:1 scale yet there's no mention of the exact ring size.

For the price of $150 I would prefer it to be more a premium material like gold-plated silver instead of zinc alloy.

DUNE_ATREIDES_SIGNET_RING_DHD_PHOTO_DSP_ENVIRO_1920x.jpgcig-cozy-gallery-884Lhc-DUNE_ATREIDES_SIGNET_RING_DHD_PHOTO_DSP_SCALE1-s.jpgcig-cozy-gallery-884fS9-DUNE_ATREIDES_SIGNET_RING_DHD_PHOTO_DSP_4-s.jpgcig-cozy-gallery-8847MI-DUNE_ATREIDES_SIGNET_RING_DHD_PHOTO_DSP_5-s.jpg

I agree. For that price I'd rather just 3D print one, mold it, then cast it in metal. I mean if I had a printer, which I don't have yet. :lol:

I agree. For that price I'd rather just 3D print one, mold it, then cast it in metal. I mean if I had a printer, which I don't have yet. :lol:
There are two makers here with much cheaper metal ones that are good.

I was hoping this licensed one would be super accurate, but I just noticed the gemstone isn't right. They used a round gem instead of a square one.
b823640d1b1d490a54af10990791495f.jpg

Their pics look so similar to mine. I cant wait to compare them both when I'm at a computer. I wonder....

Also originally the Kickstarter said they'd be cast from original and this one says it's sculpted by the Gentle Giant team.

Who are these two makers? I'd be interested in seeing their work.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back