Licensed Blade Runner Prop Replicas on the way!

But my point is still valid almost every edition has the terrible black paint .150 made is absurd they all should have this especially what they are charging at this point .
I would like to point out that the edition sizes aren't small considering how slowly they sell. All of these editions ended up being available for months. It's also super easy to sand the receiver down, buff it up then throw some aluminum black on it. The receiver takes aluminum black super well.

Some thoughts to bring something new to the table...

I'd like to see the green LEDs light up, the exposed wiring added,
I'd like to see that super faint ghost of the markings on the magazine receiver where they removed the stickers or whatever it was.
Hell maybe even the grips glow, wasn't that the intention at one point and why they made them clear?

Some thoughts to bring something new to the table...

I'd like to see the green LEDs light up, the exposed wiring added,
I'd like to see that super faint ghost of the markings on the magazine receiver where they removed the stickers or whatever it was.
Hell maybe even the grips glow, wasn't that the intention at one point and why they made them clear?
I believe so. Tomenosuke offered a kit at one point and you can see where in the blaster it was meant to light up in the sight and the grips.

I think you guys are going to be really pleased with the introductory price on the hero replica seen below. More info and pics coming soon.
The current lineup (all in production) includes the hero blaster, the model kit and the water gun. There's a flavor in there for everyone.

Be sure and join our mailing list to be among the first updated. All incentives, early bird pricing etc. will be offered to those on our mailing list first.

Any news? Is the top of the line 2019 Deckard Blaster going to be all metal - aside from the grips and ammo//LED housing?

Posted recently on the Paragon FX Facebook page.

59292EEF-8DA1-41F5-AB94-D907A4C961A8.jpeg

Anything other than the blaster? I mean we have had the Coyle, the Offworld, the SidKit, the Hartford and the Tomenosuke blaster and yet another one? Please, enough already. joberg made the only perfect VK Machine, cant we get a industrial version of that for Gods sake?
Thanks Tim...but it wasn't perfect by any means; close but no cigars:p

It looks like this is one of the versions of Deckard’s blaster they are offering, “multiple versions (including model kits) of Deckard’s iconic blaster.”

Hey, Gang!

Just a head's up! The forthcoming press release will get into more detail but Paragon FX Group has partnered with Alcon Entertainment, LLC and will be producing licensed prop replicas and merchandise from the BR universe. Paragon is currently in pre-production on everything from a studio scale spinner to multiple versions (including model kits) of Deckard's iconic blaster. Lot's of fun ahead with this one! More soon.

Says resin kit on the box so I wouldn’t expect a Tomenosuke price point.
I thought they mentioned a full metal upper portion a few months back.

I also asked about pricing on their instagram but no answer.

It looks like this is one of the versions of Deckard’s blaster they are offering, “multiple versions (including model kits) of Deckard’s iconic blaster.”
They’re also putting out a water pistol version of deckards blaster. They recently showed some models of K’s and Luv’s asking which one to push out next

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back