Licensed Blade Runner Prop Replicas on the way!

benhs1898

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
But my point is still valid almost every edition has the terrible black paint .150 made is absurd they all should have this especially what they are charging at this point .
I would like to point out that the edition sizes aren't small considering how slowly they sell. All of these editions ended up being available for months. It's also super easy to sand the receiver down, buff it up then throw some aluminum black on it. The receiver takes aluminum black super well.

CessnaDriver

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Some thoughts to bring something new to the table...

I'd like to see the green LEDs light up, the exposed wiring added,
I'd like to see that super faint ghost of the markings on the magazine receiver where they removed the stickers or whatever it was.
Hell maybe even the grips glow, wasn't that the intention at one point and why they made them clear?

benhs1898

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Some thoughts to bring something new to the table...

I'd like to see the green LEDs light up, the exposed wiring added,
I'd like to see that super faint ghost of the markings on the magazine receiver where they removed the stickers or whatever it was.
Hell maybe even the grips glow, wasn't that the intention at one point and why they made them clear?
I believe so. Tomenosuke offered a kit at one point and you can see where in the blaster it was meant to light up in the sight and the grips.

Hirohawa

Sr Member
I think you guys are going to be really pleased with the introductory price on the hero replica seen below. More info and pics coming soon.
The current lineup (all in production) includes the hero blaster, the model kit and the water gun. There's a flavor in there for everyone.

Be sure and join our mailing list to be among the first updated. All incentives, early bird pricing etc. will be offered to those on our mailing list first.

Any news? Is the top of the line 2019 Deckard Blaster going to be all metal - aside from the grips and ammo//LED housing?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.