Lenses for Bio?

DeadPool2

Hi everyone i just wanted to know what are the best lenses to for a bio or what material to use I have seen some pretty cool gold lenses that reflect but i dont know what to use...And do you know whats good for LEDs for the tri laser cuz I have seen a post about wiring them and I got really confused whats the best way to do it I know you dont want to go over the voltage with the battery or the LEDs will burn out but someone said the easiest way to do it is to wire it to a 9 volt battery?.....
Thanks if you can help out!

take a regular piece of plastic from like an action figure box and cut it out to be the size of your lenses. after that just take tint for car windows and just cover the plastic with it. BAM! you got yourself reflective lenses

i have used sun glasses, welding visors, and clay sculpting mesh those are just some options you could use
Yes I feel stupid for asking now but just wanted to be certain it would be a good idea to use sun glasses for the lenses it would actually be perfect since I am going to be picking up a celtic bio from hez...
Thanks!

I have a Celtic also and went with UV purple mirrored sunglass lenses. With the Bio in Hammer Finish Black the lenses/eyes actually almost glow in any light. Try hitting a big lots, wal mart, dollar store etc. Be picky and buy cheap.

I have a Celtic also and went with UV purple mirrored sunglass lenses. With the Bio in Hammer Finish Black the lenses/eyes actually almost glow in any light. Try hitting a big lots, wal mart, dollar store etc. Be picky and buy cheap.
Sounds good thats exactly what Ill do now. Im thinking maybe an orangy gold color but who knows the cheapest I can find is the best I can find. Now I just have to wait for my celtic to show up lol :p

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back