Leather Strap Keeper - Tracking Down

jts1031

Sr Member
Does anyone know where I might be able to find the below leather strap keeper. It might be a matter of searching under the correct name. I've found chafe tabs that are similar, but not quite what I'm looking for. A leather strap about 1" wide feeds down one side, through the horizontal opening, and then back up the other side. Any help would be appreciated:
Strap Harness.png

Does anyone know where I might be able to find the below leather strap keeper. It might be a matter of searching under the correct name. I've found chafe tabs that are similar, but not quite what I'm looking for. A leather strap about 1" wide feeds down one side, through the horizontal opening, and then back up the other side. Any help would be appreciated:
View attachment 1638088
Off side tie down?

Or do you just mean the swivels?

Or do you just mean the swivels?
I'm just trying to find the swivels themselves. I'm not happy with many of the shoulder holsters that are currently out there, and have been making my own, but I don't want to keep cutting up old holsters for the swivels if I don't have to. I thought there must be some source out there, but Galco may be doing it on their own.

I've checked with Tandy Leather and they do not have anything other than d-rings. The Maverick kit is very close, it just lacks the keepers that the leather strap would run down and up through. But that might be a good-enough substitute.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back