Lazer Team buids?

HoldThatGhost

Now that the official teaser trailer has been publicly posted everywhere...who else is going to be working on a Lazer Team build?

I'm hoping to get Woody (Gavin Free's character) done by RTX in August.

lzcosplay1.jpg

lzcosplay2.png

lzcosplay3.gif

Last edited:
I can't wait for that movie! I've began my research phase for my build - I took loads of screenshots from the trailer. The helmet reminds me of the peacekeeper helmets from the Hunger Games. The ones with the black visors. Also I found a particular frame in the trailer that shows someone wearing the full armour so I'll probably work on that character. Here's the screenshot I'm talking about.
Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 20.56.25.png

Last edited:
Awesome! Can't wait to see.

Right now, I figure if I shoot for one particular character I get a few options for costumes...because honestly I wanna do the denim/MILF outfit, for sure, and it's easy. Then the bodysuit combo later on, probably.

Haha yea the Woody character definitely has that hillbilly look to him that would be great for cosplay. It's something easily recognisable. Have you sourced the T-shirt yet? Judging by some other character screen shots I would guess they go to a high school called Milford so maybe you could start from there. Also one of the actresses posted this logo online if you wanted to do one of the soldiers or the Alan Ritchson character.
Screen Shot 2015-02-24 at 03.06.53.png

Thanks for the logo! I'll be hoarding that...I'm sure I'll have use for it at some point.

As for the MILFord shirt, I am just going to make it. I end up making most T-shirts or similar type items when needed, as they are easy enough. Just have to either find a base shirt I like, or find the right dye combo.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back