Limited Run LAST 10 OFFICER K's Wallets (Badge+ID for free) BLADE RUNNER

elilay

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello There!
I was cleaning my workshop and found out that I have box with 10 K's Wallets. Wallets are made out of real leather. In past I was making options for wallet, Wallet with badge, wallet with id etc. But now to every wallet I will add clear ID and Raw resin badge for free.
So this one has ten spots. Wallets are available and ready for shipping. (In prevous run I had supplied issues which caused delays and I never said sorry for his, so for everyone who got angry with me I'm sorry) But this time everything is prepared and ready. We ship stuff every Friday so usually you can get tracking around the weekends.

That's the deal

PRICE:
75 EUR FOR WALLET BADGE AND ID
SHIPPING is on the house

10 PIECES AVAILABLE
IF you are intrested let me know
Btw if you are intrested in clear ID I have tons of it I can 8 eur per piece +5 for shipping

PAYPAL:
maciej.prajzner@gmail.com
IMG_9536.JPG
zestawienie.jpg
IMG_9538.JPG
IMG_063316.jpg
IMG_0754.jpg
IMG_0189.JPG

Be careful buying from this person. I purchases a set back in April, I received everything except the badge. I've tried several times to contact them, the first couple of times they said they would get it sent right out but now whenever I try to contact them they don't respond.

Be careful buying from this person. I purchases a set back in April, I received everything except the badge. I've tried several times to contact them, the first couple of times they said they would get it sent right out but now whenever I try to contact them they don't respond.

The same thing happened to me. He sent me the wallet, but no badge. I tried to contact him several times. He said he would send it, but never did. :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back