Laser cut matts for framing

The Prop Stop

Sr Member
Hello Everyone.

For sometime ive been enjoying learning the process of displaying my screenused items and been enjoying the "do it yourself" nature of my projects. I do not own a laser cutter though and have no interest in puchasing one but Id like to employee someone to cut the matts for me so I can make the finished result for myself. Here are some examples from Propstore below. Id like to get close or make these even better depending on who I colaborate with so Im open to ideas and new directions.

I know alot of the people on the RPF have side business or just enjoy little projects so I would love talking to anyone who has the ability to do this for me who may not have done this kind of work before.

Love to hear from you....but USA based would be really good.

xmen152.jpgxmen153.jpgxmen154.jpg

I do not own a laser cutter though and have no interest in puchasing one but Id like to employee someone to cut the matts for me so I can make the finished result for myself.

As long as you have a DXF file of what you want cut, any laser cutting service can do this for you. With most laser cutters, you will have the choice to supply materials or let them (that will cost you more as they will add their markup) and they normally charge jobs by time.

I use the services of two - one does metal including aluminium and the other prefers to cut plastics and wood only.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back