Laser Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Steve,

Was the main town and Frannie's house location in Lancaster as well, or was that just for the desert scenes?

Thanks,
Gary

Great thread. Concerning the friend who supplied the TOS Tricorder hood, I believe you said in another thread way back that he was the replica maker "James T. Kirk"?

Maybe you can solve another mystery for me, not about props but a moment in the film itself. A road sign with the original Star Wars logo on it is blown up. What the heck was that about? Is it a statement about SW, or just a way to get a nod in there somewhere (despite it being destroyed)?

You know guys there's a lot of days I wasn't on set. If it didn't involve props and makeup I wasn't there as that was my function.

On the day we shot me as the alien in the beginning there was only 4 people. Dave Allen, Paul Gentry, Ve Neill and myself. So I don't recall where some of the scenes were shot. however the Star Wars sign being blown up was just a joke. I think it was Chary Band's idea.

The tricorder parts used were from Jim Kirk who has since passed away and will be missed. He was a very old friend of mine and helped me when I first came to this town.

Thanks guys for your enthusiasm I'm still waiting for Paul to send me more pictures. We have been busy on my TOS Star Trek movie and he on another Sci-Fi project.

If you haven't heard about the Star Trek spin off I'm doing you can go to my blog for now and scroll down and back pages to see lots of stuff about it: Steve Neill's Blog

All the best,

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back