Labyrinth JARETH Necklace prop

More tweaking, did a lot of reworking. Need to clean it up some more and refine it. Did like 6 hours more work since last update.

photobucket-8448-1339715328507.jpg
[/IMG]

photobucket-11783-1339715337837.jpg
[/IMG]

Will do Amish. I'm going to docold cast bronze for these with a little black tint. Going to use wax patina in brown and green. Hopefully be a few days before I show it.

Jareth: You remind me of the babe. Goblin: What babe? Jareth: The babe with the power. Goblin: What power? Jareth: The power of voodoo. Goblin: Who do?... sorry couldn't resist !

OK, so I have 4 of these casted and the bronze powder is working out nicely. Its just taking a lot of work to polish and sand them to get the brass fully exposed. Once I have a nice shine to the piece I darken it with brass black solution to age it.. Im waiting on my black and green patina waxes to fully finish them. Then I need to get some black leather braided necklace cord and finish them up.
Here it is polished up:
photobucket-7744-1340115766550.jpg
[/IMG]
Here it is with the brass black:
photobucket-29785-1340537917069.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks....its far from done, even in that last posted pic. I just ordered the leather braid for the necklace as well as magnetic clasps. I'm getting all my patinas in the mail this week as well. I will hopefully have a fully completed one to show soon.

Lol....you'll definitely be at the top of the list. Got almost ten polished and avoid washed. What a time consuming process. Got a lot of PMS for these so I need to make at least ten more.

OK,,,,finally almost done..lol. I received all the parts i needed in the mail: Patina waxes, silver bails, magnetic clasps, and leather braid. Im not sure how I should mount the bails, do you think like in the picture or angled to the side like the movie? At an angle the pendant doesnt sit flay. Need to work it out unless you all like them straight. The leather braid necklace is also 32" long. Still need to paint the back of the pendant for asthetics. PLease let me know your opinions. i will be putting 10 in the JY soon when they are done.

MAGNETIC CLASPS:
DSCN1071.jpg
[/IMG]
SILVER BAIL:
DSCN1072.jpg
[/IMG]
photobucket-5445-1340940118669.jpg
[/IMG]

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back