Léon: The Professional

soo since nobody got back to me, I just went ahead and starting working on the shelves! I ran out of paint tho… typical! But it’s coming nicely!
I’m waiting on some more paint and Velcro and I should be done completely! Will post pictures when I do :)
View attachment 1489288

Also finished 3D printing and painting the spectre M4

View attachment 1489289
OMG not really surprised, but your spectre is spotless.... :O
My second working is awesome, but honestly the weight on the case would be really detrimental.

Also, shoot me your shelf dimensions, I can help on corrections. It looks BEAUTIFUL, but a couple things off that I have lines for if you want to/can correct. I can share here, or PM, it's all on your insert slots and the box drawer beneath (and I promise nothing horrible)

Hope you are well, I still have a tortoise hat in the works :)

OMG not really surprised, but your spectre is spotless.... :O
My second working is awesome, but honestly the weight on the case would be really detrimental.

Also, shoot me your shelf dimensions, I can help on corrections. It looks BEAUTIFUL, but a couple things off that I have lines for if you want to/can correct. I can share here, or PM, it's all on your insert slots and the box drawer beneath (and I promise nothing horrible)

Hope you are well, I still have a tortoise hat in the works :)

i know the shelves might be slightly off but that’s in accordance of the size of my case. They should be a little bit taller but if I was to it’d look off once inside the case. I think you’ll see when I’ll have them inserted haha. But please let me know what you have in mind!

And thank you! It was very important for me to have the case as lightweight as possible so everything in foam and 3D printed guns makes sense. Tried my best haha

Last edited:
Killer project.
Thank you!

Right so I guess I am done! :eek:

Hopefully I can take pictures of my Mathilda in a near future :D

DSC_0165-Recoveredezdzdez.jpg

4.jpg

Ok weirdest request, but does anyone know what painting Leon has above his kitchen table?
Starting to thinking of elements to add in for my Mathilda cosplay haha

241533827_1017391559063544_4861966378451644469_n.png

241459946_161701189354856_2906885321288690227_n.png

A horse maybe?

Def needs a watch once in a while!
In the early 2000s, I had to move a whole bunch of times. A bit rough back then. I ended up losing some things. Probably people I lived with stealing. Not even sure. But this movie was one that I believe was taken, or at the most, has gotten put in a box or someplace that I haven't found.
But I do believe its gone.

Also, now that I think about it, when my brother was in high school early 2000s, he took a video production class. Him and other students, mostly him, made this stop-motion loosely based on The Professional. He had got everything filmed, but during their editing process, things got messed up. So he gave me all the raw footage and told me basically how he wanted it all done. He lived in Idaho, I lived in Florida. So nearly 3000 miles away. I got it while visiting, and once home, got it finished for him, getting friends to do voices, and I spent hours and hours adding sounds.
Just last year I remastered it, heres 10 mins of total ridiculousness.

For me, it is the best movie from the mid-nineties. Leon is such a pro - but is still a child and sometimes a bit goofy. I love it.

And EmmaInCandyland, you did such a great job on all the props - you even got the milkboxes!! Very, very nice...

Hi guys! Just a wee update, I have finished printing all of the guns from the case and painted them (not 100% accurate but these are kinda just placeholders for the overall look of the case, so not too mad about it haha!)

I am half way through the Spectre M4, printing the bottom half part as we speak, hoping that it doesn't fail (still kind of a newbie in the 3d printing game!)

View attachment 1468679

Wanted to thank @laellee again for being so nice in sharing some of these files!
I will take a look myself but where did you obtain the gun files from?

I will take a look myself but where did you obtain the gun files from?
I did buy the Spectre, but it wasn't really for print, so had to tweak it a little, but like on the post you quoted from me, mentioned Laellee for sending me most of them! I think he's been having trouble with his account on the RPF tho, so not sure if he'll be able to reply to any PM!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back