Limited Run Kylo Ren: Outer Fabric [ENDS TOMORROW]

Re: Kylo Ren: Outer Fabric (CLOSES 3rd June)

What are the chances of this mill producing this on a regular basis if the demand keeps climbing? Has there been any mention of that?

it's not really in their remit to do such things but i have been assured i can place new orders anytime as long as i reach the minimum of 100 meters

also for those interested in shipping it seems parcel force are offering a very reasonable service that should cover most world wide destinations for £90-100 other couriers all wanted minimum £150

It is not possible to send via post office like buckle? I do not have a great experince with carrier and they are very expensive in my opinion.

the post office are parcelforce they are one and the same

for international shipping parcel force was cheepest by a longshot based on the packages size of 150cm/50/50 5kg weight feel free to find some alternatives this was my first look into it today :)

Hi! Looks Nice! Do we have some tutorials or something?
pretty interested

tutorials ? i.e to sew the outer robe? Dawn has some great patterns. she has posted links to in the SW sub-forum

also BUMP 3 days to enter !!

Yes well some squetches with mesures, cuts... I dont know where to begin!
where can i find Dawn? I didnt understand what you meant by Star wars sub forum (sorry)
i'll probably take 5 meters.... Have to confirm it!
nice work, its a pleasure to see that kind of things

that's right guy's were at 275 meters !

please dont forget if you've placed an order you need to pay on or before Wednesday as I'm required to pay the mill

currently there are 10 people who have yet to pay their orders, if possible please don't leave it till the last minute !! :)

Can u sign me up for 11? Just to be safe.. Any patterns and details on the robe /tunic on rpf? Link?

Last few days folks. we're peaking 300 meters!

Can u sign me up for 11? Just to be safe.. Any patterns and details on the robe /tunic on rpf? Link?

you enter your own details on the order form linked in the first post :) then i will send an invoice today via PP to be payed immediately (as tomorrow is the cut-off)

I can't believe i missed the run!!! If there is anyway to still get this fabric, PLEASE let me know. I guess I will have to work on the undercoat in the meantime. Hopefully I can get this all together for the premier!

Well... Looks like I missed the run.

is there anyone who is getting extra that they would be willing to send me?

im desperately trying to find this in my local area. Something similar that is obviously.

Or, will there be another run in the near future?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back