Thanks for looking.

kp26.jpg

kp36.jpg

kp37.jpg

kp38.jpg

It's the movie version.
Rich has it posted on hobbytalk.

Rich this one is going to be popular.
I think you might need to hire some casters.
Most of the guys that have the 350 E will want one, or two, three would be ideal. Now how to model V'ger.

I was thinking about getting casting help as it takes up time I could be making new stuff.

Here's an update.

kp39.jpg

kp40.jpg

kp41.jpg

<div class='quotetop'></div>
I was thinking about getting casting help as it takes up time I could be making new stuff.[/b]
That would be the best way to keep up with your commissions, and finish them within your lifetime.

Looking SWEEEEEEEEEET . :thumbsup

As for this,

" I was thinking about getting casting help
as it takes up time I could be making new stuff. "

you know you could get Tracy at Federation to
cast THIS beauty up for you in a heartbeat .

:love

As much as I like the Enerprise E, I couldn't justify buying the monster size kit. But this is a different story, this kit is smaller plus it's in scale with the Refit. Will it be case in the same Clear resin?You should get a huge order for this kit which should bring the price down to must have range. I am starting to save my pennys now. Any idea when it will be done? :)

<div class='quotetop'>(Treadwell @ Oct 1 2006, 07:29 AM) [snapback]1329724[/snapback]</div>
Lookin' good. :)

Since this isn't studio scale, moving to general modeling.
[/b]

Um this is studio scale. The TOS D7 which this was based off of is 1/350 or about 28inches long dependign on who you get your stats from...

Why is it being moved??? I mean I don't really care as long as I can find it but...

Jedi Dade

I thought the original TOS model (which I have a - dunno what generation - copy of) is more 1/300, unfortunately not fitting in size to either the DeBoer or the PL Enterprise. How long will your model be, REL?

hmm strange - the one I have is about 29 inch, which would make it around 1/300. The guy that sold it said that it was a casting from an original D7. Where there different scaled studio models of the D7 - maybe a pyro version?

I think you guys are talking about two different models.

REL is making the movie version, right?

And tobiasrichter, you're referring to the TOS version, correct?

IIRC the studio model for the movies was notably bigger that the TOS studio model (that Icons replicated).

Of course, that is correct and makes all sense. Just got a bit confused with jedidades mention that the TOS D7 is 1/350, because I thought it's more 1/300. Well, doesn't matter that much...

RELs version is surely based on the much more delicate movie version and I'm really looking forward to it.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back