Interest KRULL - "The GLAIVE"!!! Metal-casting KIT!!!

I still can’t believe I have a chance of owning one of these in the future! It won’t be long before I’m swashbuckling wielding my glaive with my wife behind me wearing a wedding dress I bought on Amazon :)

UPDATE:

Metal prototype of the Krull - "Glaive" has arrived!!!
Blades and Crystal's are sitting loose for now.
I just need to do some painting, Colored Resin Inlays, Gold Leafing, and it will be in its full glory...
It will look better than what you see now!
1f60e.png

Stay tuned!!!

GlaiveProtoMetal1.jpg GlaiveProtoMetal2.jpg GlaiveProtoMetal3.jpg

Looks awesome! Do you have an idea on how to ship these outside the US? I know that with the blades attached this will be an issue to import them in most European countries. I also don't know what would happen when the blades are included in the package. I would suggest shipping the "handle" as package, and the blades in a padded envelope as a letter?

Looks awesome! Do you have an idea on how to ship these outside the US? I know that with the blades attached this will be an issue to import them in most European countries. I also don't know what would happen when the blades are included in the package. I would suggest shipping the "handle" as package, and the blades in a padded envelope as a letter?
I can ship this in two separate packages if anyone wants that and wants to pay the extra shipping costs...
I was thinking of shipping this as a 'Star Paperweight' and have an envelope with the blades in it marked 'Extra Weights'! ;)

UPDATE:

I finally finished the Glaive!!!

...and it took me a lot longer than I expected it to take, which my time is limited and valuable. So, I won't be able to sell these complete...:(

THIS WILL ONLY BE OFFERED AS A KIT!!!

The KIT includes the Chrome-Plated Bronze Metal Body w/ Blades, Green & Red Resin Inlays already applied, and 12 Swarovski Crystals!!!

You will only have to paint the 'White' accents, apply the 'Gold Leaf' on the Runes, and glue on the Crystals and Blades!

I would offer to do it, but it is very time consuming and too much work for me offer at an affordable price...
...but, I am going to apply the Red and Green Resin Inlays to make it a little easier! :cool:(y)

The Kit Price is estimated to be between $425 - 450 USD. Depending on what shipping from the factory will be...

If you want a complete Glaive 'Finished', it will be $2,000 USD

I'll be sending out 'Deposit Due' messages this weekend for the $200 Deposit to reserve your Glaive.
I'm only ordering for as many deposits I receive, since these are expensive to manufacture.

Until then, enjoy these photos of my completed Glaive!

Glaive1sm.jpg
Glaive2sm.jpg
Glaive3sm.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back