Krull Glaive Replica

Glaives are looking fantastic, very nice work my friend!! :)

Thanks for your good word!

- - - Updated - - -

Wow... awesome work man... I have wanted one of those since I first saw the movie. I have hoped for so many years that they would be brought to the marketplace... maybe even licensed, made in a limited production with plaques and display boxes. I will continue that dream hoping some day it will come true. I'd like to think there are enough of us prop replica collectors out there to support a limited production run of these... I am so disappointed it has not happened so far.

Unfortunately for us, the fans of krull, Krull is not Star Wars and it's hard to find a derivate product of Krull. It's for this reason I started the projet to making of my Glaives.

For a pleasure. I decided to make a Glaive with a Plastic blades.

It's sure that the look is different of my steel blades but I like the look with a plastic blades.

BO4BLG.jpg

I was very impatient to receive Krull on Blu Ray and I finally received yesterday. The quality is excellent, especially the outside shooting.

Hello Fans of KRULL! I'm happy to show you my Christmas tree with my Glaive to instead the star.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year!

I too loved this movie when I was younger. I also really had a lot of fun playing the Arcade Game based on the movie. Your glaives looks fantastic, well done!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was reading an action figure e-magazine, and there was an article with a wishlist for the Funko ReAction line, and one of the lines they wanted was Krull. I LOVED Krull growing up. I immediately came to the RPF to see if anyone had done any Krull replicas, and I was not disappointed. Your Glaives are incredible!

I was reading an action figure e-magazine, and there was an article with a wishlist for the Funko ReAction line, and one of the lines they wanted was Krull. I LOVED Krull growing up. I immediately came to the RPF to see if anyone had done any Krull replicas, and I was not disappointed. Your Glaives are incredible!

Thanks for your good words about my Glaive.

I want a remake too!

Greetings from Chile.
I love the movie. Hopefully someday make a game of Krull where you can use the glaive with the kinetic system.

Your Glaives are AMAZING!!!
I saw your video with retractable system and is impressive. I understand that you have spent a fortune doing tests to make it work. But if you decide to take any future sale this items, add me to your potential buyers. A big hug and congratulations again for your great work , especially the details that are very well made, respecting the original design.

Greetings from Chile.
I love the movie. Hopefully someday make a game of Krull where you can use the glaive with the kinetic system.

Your Glaives are AMAZING!!!
I saw your video with retractable system and is impressive. I understand that you have spent a fortune doing tests to make it work. But if you decide to take any future sale this items, add me to your potential buyers. A big hug and congratulations again for your great work , especially the details that are very well made, respecting the original design.

Thanks for your good word about my Glaive. I appreciate this very much!

Unfortunately my Glaive with a retractable blades will never be for sale. Honestly, it is very fragile and it's only cool to look on video.

Thanks again!

This is one of my old Krull Glaive with One Ring Elvish Inscriptions. I like this idea because I love Lord of the Rings.

The Glaive to govern them all.

kMpVvz.jpg

ZFQ0E6.jpg

c7kCkh.jpg

rrjLtY.jpg

This is one of my old Krull Glaive with One Ring Elvish Inscriptions. I like this idea because I love Lord of the Rings.

The Glaive to govern them all...

Hey there, beautiful work on these!

Speaking of inscriptions, I am building up a glaive of my own right now and have gotten far enough to start considering the runes/language that appears on the original. If you don't mind me asking, how did you come up with your original inscriptions? I have taken screencaps from the Blu ray and looked for original images, but I haven't had any luck finding decent references. I'd prefer not to just make up symbols, but that's about where I am at. Any thoughts?

Hey there, beautiful work on these!

Speaking of inscriptions, I am building up a glaive of my own right now and have gotten far enough to start considering the runes/language that appears on the original. If you don't mind me asking, how did you come up with your original inscriptions? I have taken screencaps from the Blu ray and looked for original images, but I haven't had any luck finding decent references. I'd prefer not to just make up symbols, but that's about where I am at. Any thoughts?

Thanks for your good words about my Glaive.

Unfortunately for us, Krull is not Star Wars and it’s hard to find derivate products or the informations of this movie

You are right, there has no decent references for the inscriptions. I use the better picture and I created what I did not see.

I hope that I help you!

Good luck my friend!

sj5BL0.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back