Krull Glaive Build

mutronics

Sr Member
I've just finished building and painting this excellent glaive kit and thought i'd post some pics. It's also the first kit i have finished in... well i cant really remember. Really happy with the way it turned out. Just got to build a box for it now.
Cheers
Pete

Awesome. I definitely want a Glaive at some point. Yours turned out great.

Looks great. Very nice paint job

I'd love to get a spring-loaded blade Glaive kit but only if it was screen accurate. I think someone here made one but it was not screen accurate.

Last edited:
What metallic paints did you use there? It looks like it came out pretty good.

Thanks! The chrome is Alclad and the gold is Plasticote gold spray can. The Gold went on very smoothly but you need to leave it a long lime to dry, i still managed to get some prints in it! GRRRRR!

Awesome. I definitely want a Glaive at some point. Yours turned out great.

Thanks!

Where did you get the Kit? Thx.

From a Member here, Firefoxm31, unfortunately here was banned. I think i must have been one of the last people to get a kit from him.

Looks great. Very nice paint job

I'd love to get a spring-loaded blade Glaive kit but only if it was screen accurate. I think someone here made one but it was not screen accurate.

Thanks! I must admit i would love a spring loaded one, but it would probably end up with tears and a trip to the hospital!

Very beautiful work, both on the prop and the display!

Those green and red inlays look like pieces of stained glass, how did you do that?

Back