Kratos makeup with video..

guys use olive oil ! seriously!!!! then all you have to do is wash off the olive oil a simple body soap will get it off ! never acetone! and do not just go and throw soap all over your face , you will rough up the skin... it would be cool to do full body makeup im not sure if i will end up doing it , it is a great idea tho...and yea i never stop eating lol

i really do not trust anything sellers put out thats why i use oil to get off my makeup , it breaks it straight off even glue , but some of that makeup remove is pumped up with weird things our skin does not need simply because its cheap and they can use it to water down their product ... olive oil and other penetrative oils are good for your skin and hair .. thats why i have sixty feet of hair .... oh yea and no one takes my photos lol i take them .. if i had someone all up in my face with a camera i would be dieing laughing

You use acetone to get makeup off of your face?

Nah been helping my father in law do wood flooring, the glue is the craziest stuff I've ever seen. When it gets on your hands you're in for a battle. Acetone alone won't even take it off, I use acetone and then go scrub my hands with steel wool until they're about ready to bleed.

Nah been helping my father in law do wood flooring, the glue is the craziest stuff I've ever seen. When it gets on your hands you're in for a battle. Acetone alone won't even take it off, I use acetone and then go scrub my hands with steel wool until they're about ready to bleed.

DO'H !

lol Yeah, and you think "oh I just won't get it on me" so you try not to, and then bam... your hand is encased in this sticky glue before you even know what hit you. Stuff feels like polyurethane when it dries. Olive oil sounds much better than acetone.

i think so latex is very similar to eyelash glue and i used a lot of eyelash glue on my face to give my skin a weird texture once .. i got it off with olive oil .. you can even get a small container .. half olive oil and half witch hazel ..shake it up because it separates in the bottle then pour it on a cotton ball and run it over your skin, just do it in a bath tub or over a sink .. its still going to be a sloppy mess

I would but im not a makeup artist , and most of the things i do is ...very unsanitary , i just show how i personally do that , even if me eating makeup is caught on video ... or launching makeup brushes out of my mouth ...

Most people here are not prop professionals either, but we learn from one another. You offer your tips, maybe draw out someone who is concealing knowledge you could use...et voila! "Sharing!" It's the spirit of this place. Some of us may not do builds "correctly", but they still get done.

Juuuuust a suggestion.

I would but im not a makeup artist , and most of the things i do is ...very unsanitary , i just show how i personally do that , even if me eating makeup is caught on video ... or launching makeup brushes out of my mouth ...

Dont set yourself so low.. you do a great job on your makeup that is a lot can be learned from. So you eat some makeup see we now learned NOT to eat make up.. :confused and launching brushes But how far did you launch that brush...:)

lol well i am an expert at brush launching ... i never clean my brushes ..so i am probably spreading tons of flesh eating bacteria over my face clean your brushes .... drink your milk ....dont do drugs foo!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back