Service Kit castings for sale (32" Falcon specific)

Ktaylor

Sr Member
I'm going though all my kits and making molds for all the parts that are $$, hard to find, or require multiple kit purchases for a 32" Falcon first. I will attach a doc with all the kits I have as well so if you need something from one of them that you don't see here message me and I'll mold it up if I can. If you are looking for specific parts or quantity other than how they are listed let me know as well..

*Pricing does not include shipping

F1 1/12 (P34 and 312T parts) $40 USD
*will include enough parts for full Falcon build for parts with multiples

F1.jpg

1/35 Matilda MKII $30 USD
*will include enough parts for full Falcon build for parts with multiples

matilda.jpg

1/700 Shinano
(original tool) $30 USD
*will include enough parts for full Falcon build
IMG_4303.JPG

1/35 Gepard $5 USD (x3)

IMG_3701.JPG

HO scale Lampshades
(x6) $5 USD

IMG_3700.JPG

1/72 Morser Karl $25 USD
MK.JPG

1/35 Hanomag/reefer wheels assembly
(x4) $10 USD

IMG_3693.JPG

1/43 ReeferVan wheels
(x4) $8 USD

IMG_3695.JPG

1/20 P34/JPS $45 USD (lots of multiples on this one!)

P34.jpg

1/35 Russian tanks $20 USD

IMG_4315.JPG

1/35 223 8$USD

*more parts coming from this kit
IMG_3704.JPG

1/35 Crockodile 20$USD
IMG_4300.JPG

1/25 1/35 Chieftian 35$USD
IMG_4298.JPG

1/35 Marder I 5$USD
IMG_4305.JPG

1/25 ChiTown Hustler 15$ USD
IMG_4302.JPG

1/86 Rocco Gepard 10$USD
IMG_4301.JPG

1/700 POW/KVG 20$ USD
FullSizeRender_1.jpg

1/35 QuadGun Tractor 20$USD
IMG_4307.JPG

1/35 SU-100 15$USD
IMG_4311.JPG

Want something that isn't here? Let me know and maybe its worth sourcing the kit and adding to the collection!
Thanks for looking, I will keep this updated as new casting become available so check back!

Attachments

• P34.jpg
    P34.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
So far all of these are original kit part replacements for Deago/32" falcon builds

With the exception of the 1/43 ReeferVan wheels, which is a really hard to get kit and I wanted to offer the original part for people that want to build that part up with the hanomag rims from scratch.

I think I understand your question better now, you're asking if any of these parts are missing from the deago kit, yes a couple are, have lots of the other missing parts I have yet to cast as well, there is a bunch!!

Its worth mentioning that some of the missing parts don't fit as is due to some proportion issues the deago has like sidewall depth and hull pit size, modification to the deago kit would be required to get them on correctly.

Thanks for offering these, what about the gepard drive sprockets? Have you got those, will you be adding more parts?

Cheers

Chris

Re: Kit castings for sale (32" Falcon specific)

Thanks for offering these, what about the gepard drive sprockets? Have you got those, will you be adding more parts?

Cheers

Chris
unfortunately I have already cut and glued those on and they have parts glued on top of them so even if I did pull them and take the parts off that glue kinda melts the plastic and there would be divots and stuff in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi here is a part that needs to be fixView attachment 721504 the part View attachment 721505the kit it came fromView attachment 721506

If you got it cast it I well bye them:D

yeah I have that kit, I will get parts from it cast soon! yeah they put that one on the port side too far forward, once you make the additions from the 222? and B-29 parts they don't fit without sliding it back some.

I also have those missing pipes from the 222 and the B-29 part that goes next to that Quad gun part on the port side if you are interested in those...

Last edited:
Re: Kit castings for sale (32" Falcon specific)

I have the 222 pipes and B-29 part. I jus need the Quad gun parts

Thanks for going out of yore way to do this for us

Lance:cool

Lots up casting updates to the original post above, some updates some entirely new model castings, shinano, Quad Gun, Chieftains, Marder, SU100, ChiTown, POW/kvg, Rocco,

there is a 25 image per post limit, I have an excel doc that I can link as soon as I include the new updates

1/35 SU-100 35$USD
IMG_4311.JPG

hey Kris,

do you have access to the 1:25 Tamiya Chieftain and the 1/8 Enter Porsche kit? I am also looking for the Hasegawa 1/450 Tirpitz or Bismarck parts. These are the ones i am still searching. BUT i will also order other parts from you, so i don't have to "kill" my original kits :D great stuff you are offering here!! ;-)

Do you have the churchill commander's cupola? I think it goes on the mounting point for back of the dish

I do have the chieftains both scales listed above as well as the Churchill crocodile, I'm not sure of an attach point on the back of the dish but there is a round part from the chieftian used back there you can see it in the top right of the casting images for that kit, sorry I didn't see these posts before, I must not have notifications turned on or something :/

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back