Kirk Gibson Jr. Slugger 2000 ?

I built one and even got to put mine next to the screen used bat. I can take some measurements of mine and adjust them for the screen used bat and post them. It won't be until tonight or tomorrow though.

I built one and even got to put mine next to the screen used bat. I can take some measurements of mine and adjust them for the screen used bat and post them. It won't be until tonight or tomorrow though.

still hoping for those dimensions! lol

Attachments

• BatSpecs2.png
    BatSpecs2.png
    92 KB · Views: 2,051
Last edited:
I used PVC pipe from Home Depot. I remember having to reduce the size of the ends of each pipe to make them fit into each other.

I used PVC pipe from Home Depot. I remember having to reduce the size of the ends of each pipe to make them fit into each other.

sorry if i'm being a pain :X

your dimensions make it seem like the tubing you used lets say for the largest end was 2 11/16 OD. I went to home depot and looked and all they have are sizes in 1/4's of an inch nothing like 11/16 or 3/8 or 15/16 and so on.

were those the sizes you ended up with when you reduced the size? and if so, if it isn't a pain, what were the outside diameters of the pieces you did use?

THANK YOU!

The dimensions I posted are of the real prop bat not my replica. I built my replica years ago, before I had access to the real prop.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back