KING KONG (2005) Skull Island MAP!

Sorry about the delay. I got swamped with freelance work last week and heven't had time to start the map.

Im planning on starting this weekend.

DS

Hi Darth Saber. I just found this thread and so far your map looks incredible.
I'd like one too if and when they are available... Thanks for doing this. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :)

<div class='quotetop'>(osprey1111 @ Jun 22 2006, 05:19 PM) [snapback]1266126[/snapback]</div>
Hi Darth Saber. I just found this thread and so far your map looks incredible.
I'd like one too if and when they are available... Thanks for doing this. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :)
[/b]

Don't worry, once Im done Ill either post or email a hi-res image of the map so anyone can print it out.

DS

Hey Saber...still interested in a scan too. Are you emailing yet or are you deciding to post? Thanks in advance:)

Reagrds
TAZ

<div class='quotetop'>(osprey1111 @ Jul 25 2006, 10:37 PM) [snapback]1287785[/snapback]</div>
We're not rushing you Darth...we're just excited about this... :)
[/b]

Hello,

is there any news on this great project???

Greetings,

BasD

Sorry about the delay guys.

I started on the map and the following week I was swamped with work.
Along with working overtime at my 9-5 job I've also had to do several concept illustrations for a few commercals, and Ive had to layout some of my art for an upcoming gallery feature in a digital art magazine.

As soon as thing slow down Ill get back on the project.

Ill keep you guys posted.

DS

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back