Kick Ass ebay score on MGC Mauser

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

lambotour

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I saw it early this morning minutes after he posted it. I should have bought it and sold it for twice as much. :D :love Great score :thumbsup

wuher da brewer

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
What do you intend to do about the grips? I have a MGC with red 9 grips. Unfortunately, the MGC frame is still too large for a real replacement set. I felt I'd be loosing accuracy if I modded the MGC frame to accept a real set.

Treadwell

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
WOW, that was well done.

As for the grips, I wonder if Denix grips would fit with a little encouragement. They are also bigger than real Mauser grips. (I have several extra pairs, lmk if you need any)

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I will either try to find a set of MGC grips for sale, or I have another set of MGC grips from another gun which I think I might cast them in resin and paint them black (since the grips on the ROTJ blaster were black).

Dan