Kewl Idea for a paper prop?

Sulla

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That's right. The bridge of a starship.

I was fooling around on the web looking through paper model down-loads, and I thought about when I was a kid and made a cardboard model of the Enterprise TNG bridge to play with my G.I Joes. I used the Tech Guide to do it. God I wish my folks had taken pictures of it. I know... but I had a grand immagination. I guess that's why I am a prop-guy and costumer/armourer.

Anyone out there feel like taking up the challenge of creating a paper model of the TNG or TOS Enterprise Bridges?

Also, though I can find a ton of the other class ships out there in paper, I would love to see a Nova Class Starship paper model as well.

Thanks for listening.

I did the same thing when I was a kid to use with the Mego Star Trek figures. I think I had a complete Spock's station when I was done. Small world...

Wow, I thought I was the only one. I guess all of us finding the RPF is enough of a reason to shoot that idea from the sky, eh?

Cheers.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back