Karline-2000 @ ebay ; Does anybody have info

Okay I've heard back from Rob via eBay email:

Hiya mate yes please put me a list together and i will do all i can, lets use the ebay form as that way ebay can vue the emails, many thanks Rob,.

- karline-2000

Please PM or email me your real name, addresses and what is owed. Do NOT post it to the forum for obvious security sake. I'll compile it all into one list for Rob to work off of. If you know members of the TDH or 501st forums that are due something as well, please pass this along.

My email is mjackiw@-remove-comcast.net.

I'll do what I can to help.

Okay I've heard back from Rob via eBay email:

Please PM or email me your real name, addresses and what is owed. Do NOT post it to the forum for obvious security sake. I'll compile it all into one list for Rob to work off of. If you know members of the TDH or 501st forums that are due something as well, please pass this along.

My email is mjackiw@-remove-comcast.net.

I'll do what I can to help.

Thanks Lord Abaddon for helping out. But it would be good to list the names with some level of censorship to them, so that we have an idea of how many responded and the community can followup on the outcome.

Respondents can pm me and I would volunteer to compile the list, censor your names for security but sufficient for you to identify yourself from the list which will be made public here. I have open it up over at the other forums to link here.

If you have friends from the rebelsum, etc forums, please notify them as well of this opening and let them pm me. Thus to be fair to Karline-2000, let them know he has responded which is a good start.

Lord Abaddon, thanks again for your help.

Hi Lord Abbadon,

List of customers added on first page of this thread. This list and details sent to you via e-mail. Pls let me know if you have received or any further details required.

Thanks.

Edit From Yesterday*

Picked up the parcel this morning and it was indeed my armour. i think there was just a mix up with the post.

i know a lot of people are still owed stuff, but i think they just need to be patient and that rob will come through in the end, i really don't believe that he is intentionally ripping people off and that the missing stuff is the result of post offices.

if he was out to scam people i doubt he would have contacted lord abaddon.

Hopefully you'll all get sorted out in the end, i've emailed rob to say that i can help with passing on messaged etc if anyone needs it.

Will keep following this thread in the mean time.

Last edited:
I thought I'd update everyone here as well. Taking advantage of well-meaning fans is deplorable.

I posted the following on The Dented Helmet but I thought I'd make sure RPF had note of this.

I had sent this to eBay Disputes. This is the problem with believing someone to follow through and allowing them to drag you past the maximum allowable time for eBay to penalize them. After the allotted time, eBay "greys out" the old transaction and removes the auction ID from the database and thus you can't file a dispute claim against an inactive number.

Payment Method: PayPal
Date of Payment: 05/11/07
Seller Contact: Yes, But the issue is unresolved

Customer concern: Dear eBay Dispute.

This in regards to an auction paid for back in 5/11/2007 through PayPal but has not been received, and it's been about 9 months now.

(I've tried to use the dispute console but this situation of not having received my item has gone on for so ridiculously long that the auction information has now vanished. I have kept email records of every eBay system message I've received so I can back up everything I'm saying.)

I ordered a "stormtrooper a.n.h stunt helmet kit" (item #180114158877) -- basically a Star Wars-based Stormtrooper Stunt life-sized helmet from eBay user "karline-2000" who is currently selling the same kind of item (180202029342). It has never arrived. Repeated PMs through eBay for a tracking number were sidestepped with assurances that it was in the mail. I've asked for a refund and he would not provide it. I decided to just let him send me a helmet. The first was allegedly lost in the mail. The second still never arrived. The third attempt was thwarted due to some UK mail strike (yet I received postage from the UK). And still no response after inquiries.

Below are excerpts of PM's received from karline-2000. You'll note that I asked for a refund, which he said he could not give but would give me another product instead. At this point, my money was trapped in this individual and I had no choice. But I'd much prefer a refund and be done with this individual once and for all. I will never transact with him again.

PayPal transaction ID: 7SA885694V0713518 to Robert Galloway for GBP 119.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
And now the messages from karline-2000. I gather you guys went through the same blasted grief I have.

5/27/07 - hiya mate its on its way mate should be there soon, thanks alot Rob.

----------------------------

6/28/07 - Hi, it so ironic that you have got in touch mate i was going to email you today after reading your right up about my armour on the prop board last night, thats not good at all it should have been there weeks ago the address i sent it to is ***** is this the one i sent your vader arkour to? il digg out the paperwork mate and see whats happened dont worry it is insured, thanks alot Rob.

7/20/07 - Hiya mate sorry for the delay ive been away all week just got back today, thats no probs mate ive put in the claim and as soon as i have made a cod piece i will get both straght out to you, it will be mon/tues, i will sort out some pics two there are some listed at the mo but if you need any more ill sort some out, can you forword the address you would like them sent to please, thanks alot Rob.

7/30/07 - Hiya mate been a slight delay as i was off work all last week with the flu, its no the armour im sending as the moulds arnt finished yet its the cod and mic tips, just got a cod made up bud need to paint it today then i can have them on there way in the next couple a days, got the claim back for the other kit anyway mate so theres no probs there. Also got some biker scout armour on the go two mate as soon as the upper armour is done ill send you some pics, cheers Rob.

8/16/07 - On there way buddy ive sent you the helmet kit, a pair of the new hovy mix im doing now with mesh rarther than just painted mesh, and my darth cod! its not a movie accurate one as they are leather as you know, its aimed more at the low budget vader maker, let me know what you think, thanks alot Rob.

9/10/07 - hiya mate your right thers somthing very wrong leave it with me my friend and i will sort this once and for all, you know you can trust me mate dont worry it will get there if i bring it myself LOL, cheers Rob

9/21/07 - Hiya mate ive got to go tomorrow and identify a flood damaged package that hopfuly is yours i have two missing items yours and another ebayers, i will get back to you i promise, mate you know you can trust me we have delt in the past and as you can se from my feedback i dont rip anyone off im trying to build my busyness not destroy it mate, i will sort this, thanks for being patient, Rob.

10/3/07 - Hi ive found it mate had to go to go to the sorting office and try to identify it it been flood damaged and its batted, yes mate ive just started doing clone kits and i have the first one at the side of me now! its yours my friend and im still sending the mic tips and cod piece for you to review for me, im so sorry but about this i just canot beleve the bad look i have when sending to you, theres a postal strike on in the U.K at the moment until next wednesday WWW.royalmail.co.uk should confirm that if you wish to check so i will get it all boxed up and out then and i will pay extra to send it the fastest way mate, thanks alot Rob. Ps email me your add again just to be sure i have the right one, thanks again.

10/5/07 - on its way 1st thing wed morn as soon as the postal strike is off, thanks rob.

10/5/07 - (ASKED FOR A REFUND, AND THIS WAS HIS RESPONSE...) SAorry mate i can either send you the trooper lid kit that you bought or put you in credit, please let me know wich you would like, thanks alot Rob.

10/10/07 - Hi there negotiating a rise now it was still on yesturday so i will try again today, thanks alot.

11/20/07 -

Its on its way, thanks alot

- karline-2000

Hi Mac, I've sent your post and the other list from DC on to Rob. Glad to hear Nogga got his armor. Hopefully the rest will have as happy an ending.

at this point i feel bad for people who haven't recieved their stuff and don't want people to think i'm gloating. i really hope everyone gets sorted out.

thanks to everyone involved for helping out, as i said i'll keep an eye on this thread and will try to help if anyone needs it.

Guys, I'm singularly touched by the warmth and wealth of support here. Thank you all who have voiced your support.

I re-read the first post and just realized the point about the Imperial Guard helmet. Those of you who lost out and have no recourse, please PM me. I have a project in the planning stages that might help you.

To: Lord Abbadon, firstly I would again thank you for your help offered in this thread. Are there any good news or positive developments from karline-2000, Mr Rob Galloway of Yorkshire, United Kingdom?

To: All on the list who paid and not recieve the item as promised,

It has been two weeks since the last post in this thread. Any good news from anyone on the list in the first post? Did anyone contact you for a solution and made good on that promise, if any?

By the way, I have received the following e-mail on 30th January 2008 as mentioned in my post which I was hopeful. But I have not receive the item yet. :confused Incidentally, I ordered a boba lid from a reputable fan in the UK two months ago, it took just 10 days of delivery and I received the boba lid a few days ago.

Here's the e-mail from Karline-2000, dated 30th January 2008.

"no my friend you are not the only one many helmets and armour parts were stolen and i am trying to sort this mess out the best i can, your item has gone with parcelforce worldwide and number is cp649556648gb many thanks.

- karline-2000"

Karline-2000, does the mail service in the UK take sooooo long to make a delivery??? Five weeks. :confused Or is it "stolen" again? This time maybe it is not the mail worker......

If I have choosen to communicate with you on a private basis, your business ethics will lead this deal through may winding roads, u-turns and most probably a dead end. This serves the purpose to compare notes with those that were/are subjected to the same treatment, and re-affirms our suspicion. And make sure our allegations are not without basis.

One more week grace from today, still no item receive by then... to the authorities for fraud, will not end until I get justice served to you wherever you are... and on a sliver plater.

Good day.....my friend, I hope you will find the servings on the silver plater palatable and unforgettable. :thumbsup To end unethical practice for the common good. :angel

The last I heard from Rob was on Feb. 17th giving me the okay to send him any names or list from this forum, which I did. I didn't hear back after that but have now sent him your comment saying he should do everything he can to make this right (as I too was just wondering what was going on).

I do not at all blame you for taking this further, hopefully it won't be necessary, but when people wrong you then you have to do what you have to do without doubt. As for me, I'm very disappointed. Clearly for me, and many others, Rob has been a stand-up person but that is no excuse even if things go horribly wrong for not doing everything you can to do the right thing.

i emailed him the day before and after my armour arrived, and he never replied to either of them. not even an apology, i discovered that he hadn't posted the armour when he said he did as the box was marked for next day delivery meaning he posted it over a week late, i was annoyed that he couldn't even own up and admit fault.

I got a reply. I've submitted CSMaclaren's information to Rob again, Clouds could you send me yours as I can't seem to find it in my PM box? If anyone is going to do anything, I think it had better be soon...

Dear lordabaddon,

Hi need a bit more info mate so i can find invoices names addresses ect, can you do that for me so i can sort this out i am working my way through people but its taking a little time, ime trying to get it all sorted before friday the 28th march as im emigrating to australia. Thanks alot Rob.

- karline-2000

emigrating to australia! somehow i find that a little hard to swallow. i also notice that his feedback has become private on ebay, he may just be trying to provide an excuse for cutting all communication with people come the end of the month, making it look like he tried his best within the time remaining then just giving up.

Last edited:
emigrating to australia! somehow i find that a little hard to swallow. i also notice that his feedback has become private on ebay, he may just be trying to provide an excuse for cutting all communication with people come the end of the month, making it look like he tried his best within the time remaining then just giving up.

I know. I admit to being really skeptical of this as well. Sad. But I wanted to post it especially if anyone is planning legal action so that it can be filed just in case it is on the level.

Thanks Lord Abbadon. I will see what the other guys receive. The details of those on the list in the first post is sufficent for Rob Galloway to make good, let's see what they received after so many weeks of grace.

In his e-mail he claimed he sent the items to me, and gave me the postal number on 30th January 2008, I still have not receive the item. I do not trust his words unless I receive it in the post.

If the item was really dispatched before/or on 30th January 2008, and is currently on a slow boat to me.... it should reach me some point in time during legal proceedings in the near future. But if it doesn't then he lied again after given many chances. If it doesn't, then we were right to file charges against him in the first place.

Six days from now, then to the authorities. Those of us on the list is acting as a group, all claims has to be satisfied.... only four of us.

TO: Rob, I am glad to hear that you plan to migrate to Australia, many associates and relatives there to advise and assist.:thumbsup ... :confused IF you are really migrating.... and IF the country is really Australia. As I have spoken, regardless of where you are....... I want justice within the confines of the law. And I hope you have received approval from the immigration authorities in Australia, because any charges against you will affect the process. Please speed up with your immigration process and "get your immigration paperwork done" within these six days or so. It would take approximately not more than two weeks from today, to reach the UK authorities. And approx. one and a half weeks to reach the Austrialian Embassy over here in my addy ...Godspeed!

This is my last post on attempts to seek resolution and avoid legal actions for this issue.

And lastly, thank you Lord Abbadon:thumbsup for your help and I do not want to take up anymore of your precious time on this matter. You have done enough.:)

For this issue, I will only liase with those whose claims have been proven legit (to be fair to Rob Galloway) and has paid but not received any items via pms or e-mails.

I will post again only after the legal verdict by the authorities.

Peace:thumbsup

Just an update to let you all know that Karline-2000 is no longer a registered user on ebay, i don't know what this will mean to those that haven't revieved anything yet

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back