Kamen Rider costumes?

RedScare

So Ive searched high and low for these darn things. Kinda looking for Kamen rider the Next.

Anyone here make/own a kamen rider related costume? What advice would you recommend to make the helmet if you made your own?

Pictures would be pretty awesome :D

So Ive searched high and low for these darn things. Kinda looking for Kamen rider the Next.

Anyone here make/own a kamen rider related costume? What advice would you recommend to make the helmet if you made your own?

Pictures would be pretty awesome :D

Hi ,

Kamen rider ...... im the big fans of kamen rider since i was a kid , i started this business ( props and costume making ) cause of kamen rider and my very first costume and helmet also KAMEN RIDER AND RIDER THE FIRST AND The NEXT are my favourite.

I will post some of my riders helmet and costume picture few days later after i get back to work cause now we celebrate a big holiday ( CHINESE NEW YEAR ):)

ok, Some picture of my KR the next costume and helmet. Enjoy !!!

zzxxxxcccc.jpg

nextv1.jpg

DSC050433.jpg

ddd.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhh! This brings back memories of growing up in Hawaii as a wee little boy! Kamen Rider V3! My favorite!! Anyone remember Kikaida? Rainbow Man? Ultra Man?

I just got Ban to sign my replica Jiro guitar (He's the original kikaida) ...Ive also got an old skool white motorcycle helmet signed by him...He is a gracious star and treats fans to great autograph sessions...

/\ I remember the "MALL tours" in which the costumers with Kamen Rider, Kikaida, and Rainbow Man would show up at Pearlridge or Ala Moana! Man talk about going crazy! Sort of like the Hannah Montana tours of today!

I guess I was a strange little boy growing up!!! I didn't scream mind you!!! I would love to make a Kamen Rider V3 costume! Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!?

kamenriderv3.jpg

Tempus
There is a seller on eBay who makes Kamen Rider suits. (I don't know if he has any up right now)

The name's Sushiya

Here's his site:

http://sushiya001.multiply.com/

Ive ordered from sushiya before, he does really good work, I did skullman which is based from the rider series. The helmet did have to be modified a lil bit, there are some minor flaws but over all hes a good supplier, I suggest not getting anything from herocosplay his helmets sometimes are good but his quality and time are horrible.

4557367654_a680ca47a8.jpg

we did the kabuto b4 for cosplay. robert made a kamen rider kabuto-tan (as girl versions are called) for me. the costume he wore was from a friend. he modified it a bit. here are photos:

kabtagcom0228102.jpg

dsc2357.png

26727329334063980700493.jpg

don't ask the material. it's rubber. from helmet to everything. :D

oh. i forgot, my belt was modified because it was re-sezied for my hips. so it's also made of rubber. :D except for the zecter of course. ;)

I have some actual screen used Kamen Rider Dragon Knight (Ryuki?) Helmets. Dragon Knights Alter ego, aka Black Helmet version and gloves / Dragon gauntlet (slides open for card) And My film friend worked on the series in Japan and came here to the states. Here is a link to some of the item I have aquired. Let me know ifyour interested, as I am selling them. Its a great way to see exactly how the Japanese designers made these helmets! Pretty amazing!
Pictures by Dr_Fizzgig - Photobucket

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back