Justice League

Latino Review's Umberto Gonzalez just mentioned on Twitter that Justice League is confirmed for a May 2017 release. So that's just a year after Batman v Superman.

I already updated the individual threads, but here is the complete line up again. And yes, Shazam will be part of the DC movie universe.

DC Movies to be announced at Comic-Con.

May 2016 – Batman v Superman
July 2016 – Shazam
Xmas 2016 – Sandman
May 2017 – Justice League
July 2017 – Wonder Woman
Xmas 2017 – Flash and Green Lantern team-up
May 2018 – Man Of Steel 2

Justice League Part One will be released on November 17, 2017, while Part Two will be on June 14, 2019. Both to be directed by Zack Snyder

Justice League official concept art.

994722_432032996995646_1648093818310094305_n.png

Hard not to compare DCEU's marketing efforts with MCU's. I find the above concept art underwhelming and if they were to finally reveal it, they should've done so after BvS came out and with relatively more final and revealing character designs for Flash and Cyborg. Plus, GL is a notable omission here. I get they have their DCEU special on CW, but they would've been fine just teasing the JLA while only showing the Holy Trinity for the time being.

I thought it was fan art, but then it was confirmed by the studio as official. But is not really a poster, it's only concept art highlighting tonight's CW special The Dawn of the Justice League.

That's just a banner for tonight's event IMO, not really concept art for justice league... Nor is it marketing for justice league neither. Not direct marketing at least. When they start doing that, I think we'll know it has started.

That's just a banner for tonight's event IMO, not really concept art for justice league... Nor is it marketing for justice league neither. Not direct marketing at least. When they start doing that, I think we'll know it has started.

:confused

Tonight's event is marketing for BvS, SS, JLA, and all of the DCEU. And by releasing concept art, that serves as marketing too. It's not a movie poster or trailer, but it's marketing nonetheless.

Actually they're only supposed to show stuff from BvS, Suicide Squad and WW tonight, nothing from the justice league movie yet from what I understand. But BvS being title "dawn of justice" [league], it's of course indirect marketing for it too. What I'm saying is that I don't think this is some kind of official concept art for the 2017 movie Justice League and it's just been whipped up for tonight.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back