Justice League

Dont forget the Dark Knight did it, then Star Trek ripped it off, now JL did it. Not really impressed but each his own. I love that Avengers poster.
Yea, but in the case of the TDK poster, the silhouette of the bat symbol was obvious; this one I didn't see until it was pointed out on here.

Are you sure it's illustrated? I had a filter on a video editor I used to use that did something pretty damn close to that with an image.

Are you sure it's illustrated? I had a filter on a video editor I used to use that did something pretty damn close to that with an image.

Well, no - I suppose they could have just used a posterize filter on it.
But it looks illustrated to me.
My point is it's not a lazy, monochromatic photo-collage obviously slapped together in an afternoon in Photoshop, like 90% of the movie posters I've seen in the last decade.
As you said, art is subjective. I'm not terribly interested in arguing about it. I like it, you don't, and that's okay. :cheers

Elfman is bringing back classic themes for Justice League.
You can hear elements of his original Batman theme and even the Super Friends theme in the very beginning.
And this one has strong elements of William's Superman theme and Elfman's Batman theme.

Makes me happy to hear those two iconic themes come back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand how anybody can not be looking forward to this movie. Especially with all of this
waiting for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks to me like they are taking it further in the Marvel direction - with added humor and good cheer (from Flash and Aquaman) - without being a Marvel clone, which to me is exactly the right way to go. That way they are still what they've always been but are evolving just enough as well.

In short: I think your crazy. But to each their own.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back