Just received this from Master Replicas

1138sw

Sr Member
Anyone have an opinion on this? Just got it in the email confirming that Master Replicas is back with licensing and projects purchased from the Eaglemoss bankruptcy.

Not sure how to feel with their recent history of bankruptcies. If they're legit this could be exciting. If so it would be nice to see MR return to their former glory.

Attachments

• News About Eaglemoss Hero Collector..pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 149
Anyone have an opinion on this? Just got it in the email confirming that Master Replicas is back with licensing and projects purchased from the Eaglemoss bankruptcy.

Not sure how to feel with their recent history of bankruptcies. If they're legit this could be exciting. If so it would be nice to see MR return to their former glory.
Of what 20 years ago?

If we find out HE IS involved, DON'T send them money. However, if you DO decide to send them money, please send it to me instead. You see, at least when I rip you off you will receive a nice thank you e-mail. When THEY rip you off they will just pretend that you don't exist.

As stated in a previous thread:

Dumszo's not involved, but depending on who you speak with, the owner of the new digs isn't much better. This is a UK lead operation headed by Darren Epstein, who owned Cards Inc. That company merged with MR when it became Corgi Int'l LTD and had a hand in its demise, but retained the MR brand name as consolation and has been sitting on it since 2008/9ish. Looks like he's using the name to sling old Eaglemoss stock. I wouldn't expect it to go beyond that. Another chapter in tarnishing what once was a great brand. Let it die already.

Today as a Eaglemoss collector. I received an email about the third rising ...... Not sure if props are in the mix vs. Collectable toys ?

HOWEVER......

After the short 2 year history of the failed Master Replicas Group debacle and its failed HAL 9000 wall unit bankruptcy..... It's back..............

I wonder who or whom is involved in this incarnation? Will there be more prepays? Who is tipping their toe into these waters again?

GC

00EC9430-E20C-48B1-BFB0-1276B3C575C8.png
69373698-3D95-4E3A-9151-531B8C847A1B.png

Last edited:

Dumszo's not involved, but depending on who you speak with, the owner of the new digs isn't much better. This is a UK lead operation headed by Darren Epstein, who owned Cards Inc. That company merged with MR when it became Corgi Int'l LTD and had a hand in its demise, but retained the MR brand name as consolation and has been sitting on it since 2008/9ish. Looks like he's using the name to sling old Eaglemoss stock. I wouldn't expect it to go beyond that. Another chapter in tarnishing what once was a great brand. Let it die already.

Heaven forbid we put out all the information for individual to decide for themselves, like it never happened... Right ?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back