Jurassic World Paper Props

Yes all caps like that. I'm also working on getting an ID done based off of some reference images. I'll hopefully post the printed version when it's done.

Awesome! You are working on a different badge? Looking forward to seeing more props based on photos from the site. There is so much to create.

Finished the badge, here is the psd file so you guys can print it your self:
http://www.daanderuijter.nl/Documents/JW/JW-ID-card2.psd

testprintJWbadge.jpg

Here's a promo pic of the four trained raptors.

tyutyrt.jpg

Left to Right: Delta, Blue, Charlie, and Echo (I love those names)

Is it safe to assume that the background colour is relevant to the job category?

From what I can tell, green appears to be Vetenary roles, orange/red for "Asset Containment".

Is blue for science (as per Dr. Wu's photo)? The science related job application on masraniglobal.com produces a plain white InGen tag, but as mentioned, is this just for interns?

If you look at the videos on this page you will see all the lab techs (near end of corporate reel) have blue and security white (security reel).

2 pix from the vids.
jw tags.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks division 6, that's really helpful. There's so much to see in the Masrani and Jurassic World websites, I hadn't got as far as that video.

I didn't know about the videos until a few hours ago.

I just noticed that the guy at the information desk appears to have 2 different ID tags.

My last half hour was spent IDing the exact shirt the ACU guys are wearing, Kryptek Typhon Gunfighter Shirt by Vertx.

I didn't know about the videos until a few hours ago.

I just noticed that the guy at the information desk appears to have 2 different ID tags.

My last half hour was spent IDing the exact shirt the ACU guys are wearing, Kryptek Typhon Gunfighter Shirt by Vertx.

If you go to the costume forum at jplegacy youll find a pretty comprehensive topic on the ACU uniforms. Lots of good info.

Not really interested in doing a costume, I was just curious if they used an off the shelf version of Kryptek camo.
The grey shows up blue under low lighting even more so when the film is tinted blue.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back