Limited Run Jurassic World Owen Grady's Leather Vest

Shouldn't be too much longer now. I'll be excited to have this complete my Owen outfit for Universal Studios this month.

Did you all end up with a size you normally buy off the rack at stores? I'm usually a Large but after measuring a few jackets like danny showed, I ended up with a Medium size vest. Did anyone else go with a smaller size than normal? I just wanted to check to make sure I wasn't crazy

Did you all end up with a size you normally buy off the rack at stores? I'm usually a Large but after measuring a few jackets like danny showed, I ended up with a Medium size vest. Did anyone else go with a smaller size than normal? I just wanted to check to make sure I wasn't crazy

sure did, went for a small, i usually go for a medium or large (depending on how they justify the sizes lol).

I went with my normal Large size. My ideal fit is between the two measurements of the M and L, but I figured it would be best to go slightly bigger. Guess I'll see soon once the vest arrives.

Received mine yesterday! And with only 3 days to the convention I'm wearing it too!
Took a quick pic which turned out a bit blurry but will post up pics from the con after the weekend:
DSC_0276.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back