Interest Jurassic World Brochure - $23 Shipped & Shipping Now!

Re: Jurassic World Brochure - $23 Shipped & Shipping Now!

hi Prop Medjai,

got your $23 & your brochure will be shipped today, 11/27 :thumbsup

payment sent!

- - - Updated - - -

other maps? check page 1 for comparison pics against the original screen used brochure ;)

Final pics? Maybe someone can make a comparison between the markpoon maps and the other maps from this board?!? would be helpful...

Final pics? Maybe someone can make a comparison between the markpoon maps and the other maps from this board?!? would be helpful...
other maps? check page 1 for comparison pics against the original screen used brochure ;)

I'm actually curious about that too. You compare yours to the screen used version, but still the text on the front is all a bit to close together and the front looks a bit purple overall. on the back the logo looks smaller than on the original. (And the airlines picture, it's on the internet in high resolution, so you probably used exactly the same, so now difference there).

Would love to see a comparison since mine is full vector and actually redrawn from an original too. Do you have any more photos of your map side?

hi guys,

all orders shipped today, 11/27 :D will take & post pics of our brochure this weekend so you can see how accurate our brochures are ;)

Great! i look forward to the pics. also, since you are shipping the bands and brochure separately, i assume there is no shipping cost benefit to having the bands and brochure shipped together, correct? thanks!

hi guys,

all orders shipped today, 11/27 :D will take & post pics of our brochure this weekend so you can see how accurate our brochures are ;)

hi boochydog,

the brochures & scanbands has to be shipped separately since the brochures must be packed in between 2pcs of hard cardboard to prevent damage :)

Great! i look forward to the pics. also, since you are shipping the bands and brochure separately, i assume there is no shipping cost benefit to having the bands and brochure shipped together, correct? thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

hi brivette007,

got your $23 & your jw brochure had been shipped today, 11/28 :D

hi guys,

found some pics of the original brochures used in the set :D

69d26837-6de6-45b1-bb6b-79337a321170_zpsd939ead3.png

hi rik1138,

got your payment for 5 jw brochures & your order has been shipped today, 12/02! :D

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back