Jurassic Park

Here is a quick composite I did of the in-vehicle interactive CDROM if anyone is interested. I'll try to get a higher-res version uploaded soon.

JP_Interactive_CDROM_by_RymoMymo.png

Any one ever thought of fictional props, you dont see in the movie, but props who could be possible?!?

We alread have a scan of the admit one. But I thought of ID Card for the JP Worker who was attacked by the raptor (Geoffrey?!?) More IDs at all, from Arnold or Wu.

I started to think about contracts and letters to the family of the workers, to muldoons family, arnolds family with the million amounts.

Another idea was a menu card from a restaurant at Jurassic Park, Postcards or fake photos. Maybe jurassic park dollars (like in disneyland)...

On other side documents from the labs were very cool, with DNA sequences, documents about population, lists and documents signed Dr. Wu and Hammond...

Thinks like that... You know that this step happened with the Indiana Jones Topic, and I really like to see custom-made, fictional props from other movies, I think JP is great for doing this.

What do you think?

Any one ever thought of fictional props, you dont see in the movie, but props who could be possible?!?

We alread have a scan of the admit one. But I thought of ID Card for the JP Worker who was attacked by the raptor (Geoffrey?!?) More IDs at all, from Arnold or Wu.

I started to think about contracts and letters to the family of the workers, to muldoons family, arnolds family with the million amounts.

Another idea was a menu card from a restaurant at Jurassic Park, Postcards or fake photos. Maybe jurassic park dollars (like in disneyland)...

On other side documents from the labs were very cool, with DNA sequences, documents about population, lists and documents signed Dr. Wu and Hammond...

Thinks like that... You know that this step happened with the Indiana Jones Topic, and I really like to see custom-made, fictional props from other movies, I think JP is great for doing this.

What do you think?

I that's a great idea! That's one of the things I really enjoy doing, taking an obscure or even unseen prop and expanding on it. Since there's little detail or history about it, you can really use your imagination to come up with some creative items.

Let's do it.

Well, I start to rework the Admit one, T-Rex Meal card and Employee ID, because the scan is very small...

Also start writing an ingen letter to muldoons wife, but my english is too bad for a formal company letter.

But I thought about some details and it could be a possibility that muldoons family still live in Kenia?!? Because Robert worked there, untill he get the Director Job in Jurassic Park.

Another thing is the JP worker from part one. I thought about some names, but if his hime his "geoffrey" or "jeffrey" it is not very spanish, because the workers looks all very spanish. Maybe they are from Costa Rica? And Maybe its only the english translation of the names.

Im not sure if the workers got an ID badge, I have to check the DVDs again.

But if not, I think it could be, that they are only getting this ID for the time they work on the insland, and the real staff (genetic scientists, computer programmer, and maybe later the fictional workers in shops, restaurants and servicestaff for the animals (feeders, veterenary suregeon).

So a card could be possible for short workers, if you want for unskilled workers, who are just helpers in this situation...

I try to check what Ive got and what is possible for the movies. I have to check the movies agein...

Several of the sounds for the tour program came on a MacWorld or MacAddict disk around 2001. It was a program called something like Matt's Sounds, but I am not certain about the given name. MacAddict May 2000, Aug 2000 and April 2001 are at the top of the pile so one of them probably has the file.

I don't have access to a mac at the moment and the CDs read 0 bytes in the PC, so hopefully they are still good. I should be able to get the file name in a couple weeks if no one else can get it.

Several of the sounds for the tour program came on a MacWorld or MacAddict disk around 2001. It was a program called something like Matt's Sounds, but I am not certain about the given name. MacAddict May 2000, Aug 2000 and April 2001 are at the top of the pile so one of them probably has the file.

I don't have access to a mac at the moment and the CDs read 0 bytes in the PC, so hopefully they are still good. I should be able to get the file name in a couple weeks if no one else can get it.

I want that keyboard with the animal voices for the dinosaur sounds... :)

Ive made some tries, any ideas for props are welcome...

Another thing is the JP worker from part one. I thought about some names, but if his hime his "geoffrey" or "jeffrey" it is not very spanish, because the workers looks all very spanish. Maybe they are from Costa Rica? And Maybe its only the english translation of the names.

According to the subtitle track on the DVD, the workers name is "Jophery."

Thanks, I just try at the other stuff... I thought an InGen letter to Muldoons Family would be cool, is anyone willing to help out with that...?!?

Here are some other props, the back of the T-REX Meal ticket (front is in work), the back of the ADMIT ONE, ID Card from Henry Wu and I found two postcards, nice for the imaginary souvenir shop...

Oh, and I still havent got the right Font like in the Original Admit one and meal ticket, if someone got it or know what font was used, just let me know... Same for spelling mistakes...

jpadmitoneb.jpg

employeegeoffreyb.jpg

wuid.jpg

trexmealticketb.jpg

30653362713bb1cc621.jpg

jurassic722222.jpg

When ya' gotta go ya' gotta go!!

ToiletSign.jpg

Now, to get this printed onto some ABS plastic and cut to shape...:love
Anyone??

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back