Jurassic Park

The Legacy store provided one last gift: Nick Van Owen's W4 that he filed when contracted by Hammond. Includes SSN and address:
HFHcvOg.jpg

Incidentally, the address is a real residential address. This is the house that comes up when punched into Google:
8eENxFI.jpg

I haven't seen Lost World in SO long. Was that W-4 form in one of the shots?
I surely can't remember.
They were among folders of papers shuffled around by Ludlow in the deleted Board Room scene, and Hammond during his scene with Ian Malcolm in his bedroom office. I always assumed they were blank papers because we never see them shown up close on screen, but it seems the prop department went the extra mile. That's something I love about the Jurassic Park movies. The devil is always in the details.

The paper props weren't the only thing done that way. Todd Marks, who did the computer animations for The Lost World, released the full animation he did for the Marksmann GPS. It includes a lot of material never seen on screen. He also privately released the full animation he did for Hammond's laptop in the aforementioned Hammond office scene, but I've yet to see him give anybody permission to release it publicly. There's been a ton of archival material unearthed in the past year or so, and I have little doubt that the announcement of the "Ultimate Visual History" book being released this October isn't connected.

Last edited:
They were among folders of papers shuffled around by Ludlow in the deleted Board Room scene, and Hammond during his scene with Ian Malcolm in his bedroom office. I always assumed they were blank papers because we never see them shown up close on screen, but it seems the prop department went the extra mile. That's something I love about the Jurassic Park movies. The devil is always in the details.

The paper props weren't the only thing done that way. Todd Marks, who did the computer animations for The Lost World, released the full animation he did for the Marksmann GPS. It includes a lot of material never seen on screen. He also privately released the full animation he did for Hammond's laptop in the aforementioned Hammond office scene, but I've yet to see him give anybody permission to release it publicly. There's been a ton of archival material unearthed in the past year or so, and I have little doubt that the announcement of the "Ultimate Visual History" book being released this October isn't connected.

Thats really awesome. Its those little details that make it all the more awesome.
That GPS video reminds me a little bit of the Jurassic Park game for the Sega CD, which I never actually played, but I remember screen shots and its got that vibe a bit....only better of course.

A couple theoretical props here. Some post-cards, and a full-page style ad using an image from a 1993 Kauai Film Commission ad.
R8Dd6wS.jpg
r48JDjQ.png

YJmxgCB.png

Also, included in attachments here due to their size, I tried recreating the Las Cinco Muertes map by combining 4 different maps. It's not as good as I think it could be, but I don't think I have the skills to do better. It's not the prettiest, or the largest image of this map available, but I can assure it's the cleanest and the clearest. Also included is a film accurate sepia toned version.

Attachments

• txu-pclmaps-oclc-8322829_k_26.png
    txu-pclmaps-oclc-8322829_k_26.png
    10.4 MB · Views: 69
  • txu-pclmaps-oclc-8322829_k_26 (1).png
    txu-pclmaps-oclc-8322829_k_26 (1).png
    9.9 MB · Views: 73
Hello everybody.

I'm trying to make my own replica of Roland Tembo's InGen Specimen packets as accurate as possible. Can you tell me what the size of the sheets would be?

Thank you!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back