Jurassic Park

In the 1st movie when Dr Grant meets Hammond, there are two anatomical study sheets of t rex and raptor, both of them were done by the artist Gregory S. Paul, I found some of the illustrations online, but they are low resolution so can anybody help please? and also can anyone give an idea what is the size of these sheets? rexdiagramgregorypaul.jpgpaul_012.jpgpaul2_008.jpgvlcsnap-2017-06-17-20h36m58s624.pngvlcsnap-2017-06-17-20h37m04s637.pngvlcsnap-2017-06-17-20h37m32s559.png

I found some of the illustrations online, but they are low resolution so can anybody help please? and also can anyone give an idea what is the size of these sheets?]

As far as size, maybe 24" x 36" Poster size?

And what help are you seeking for the low res images?

I know the lunging raptor one can be partially found in the Raptor page for the souvenir magazine.
a5hjA7L.jpg

Paul Elder would probably have them, yeah. I know Jurassic Park Legacy used to have some pretty good copies put together by 501st member Keith Olsen. I can't remember if I downloaded them all onto my computer when JPLegacy closed up shop in 2016. I know the owner would probably still have them, I'd have to ask if he still has the downloadable file. I know I printed them out and put them together for myself when JPLegacy was still running.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back