Done / Completed Jurassic Park Shirts and Hats

Just heard that they'll be finishing up today and then hopefully mailing to me early next week!

Stay tuned. There's still a possibility that many will receive their stuff by Christmas. :)

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Alright guys, another post coming later when I'm on the computer but dude... They're awesome!

uploadfromtaptalk1418081528725.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1418081552566.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1418081568517.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1418081586735.jpg

Ahh man they look great!! Crossing my fingers for some extras if possible or a rerun in the future perhaps? :)

There are some extras of each, but unfortunately I'm actually losing some $ on this run so the price is going to jump for the extras. :(

Alrighty guys, these will start shipping out this week. North American orders have a shot at receiving theirs before Christmas. :)

I'm sure you'll all be thrilled with the quality. These things really are top notch. I've been looking for this combo for a long time and I've never seen anything that even approaches these! Huge thanks to Primrodo who did the leg work to make these happen.

Unfortunately, as mentioned earlier, I'm losing money on this run. My bad and you're all lucky you got in when you did! I'll be selling the remaining stock over the next while through my wife's ebay and etsy accounts as well as here. Both hats and shirts will be $40 each plus shipping. At that price I come out of this run with enough money for a nice dinner. :lol

As of now, odds of another run of shirts are very low. Slightly higher for the hats.

OH! And don't forget to leave me feedback when you get these, I'd appreciated it. :)

I'll be satisfied as long as I get my hat before JW hits the theater :p

I will definitely leave POSITIVE feedback when I get it :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back