Jurassic Park prop replicas - where can I find them??

Demeus Zane

Greetings, this is the first time I post to the RPF forum, although I 've been watching it for a quite some time. I'm a HUGE fan(atic) of Jurassic Park since 1993 but recently I decided to start my collection of prop replicas. Alas, wanting them and finding them are two different things apparently. With some luck, I managed to get a Barbasol Cryocan (made from Derek Zrncic), a recast from the Icons raptor claw (from an unknown recaster), a fossil raptor claw (made from Gavin Robinson) and some In-Gen and Jurassic Park I found on ebay.

I 'm still looking for some 1:1 dinosaur busts or models, the ostrich and raptor egg from the first movie, the raptor egg from the third movie, the resonating chamber and in genenal anything related with the Jurassic park movies.

So, I open this thread hopping that any prop - maker or collector can point me in a direction of getting any JP-related prop replica.
Thank you.

...forget about the night-googles, they are a pre=paid private run

Yes they were... ;)

074e364c98308470452ae011f134b7a9.jpg

pretty sure Ry's canes are gone , Crycan is a maybe forget about the night-googles, they are a pre=paid private run

If you want the best cane on the market, hit up Gavin AKA Prop builder on here. I have his fossil (OP mentioned), Amber chunk and Cane and as the Jurassic Collectibles review says He got it perfect. :)
10533263_592814940839859_4077102177020266667_n.jpg 10524599_593471577440862_4272966912388833925_n.jpg

Paul

:lol Ummm...no thanks already have the best cane on the market and I did'nt have to worry or pester the builder to deliver my prop once he had the money! :lol

If you want the best cane on the market, hit up Gavin AKA Prop builder on here. I have his fossil (OP mentioned), Amber chunk and Cane and as the Jurassic Collectibles review says He got it perfect. :)
View attachment 354822 View attachment 354823

Paul

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back