Jurassic Park Pepakura

tk1055

Sr Member
I have recently ripped some models from Jurassic Park ,the recent game not op genesis, and would like to ask if anyone would be interested in doing a foam unfold.
Current list of models are
T-rex
Dilophosaurus( with and without frill)
Velociraptor

Last edited:
I was thinking more of doing some life size stuff for Halloween next year. LOL But yes having a rex head on the wall in my workshop would be cool.

What finished size are you looking for?

I had a quick look at the Rex file in Pep and it's going to be one ugly unfold, you might be better off making it from scratch with chicken wire and paper mache!

Just letting you know I haven't forgotten about this I just have a few real world things taking up all my time, I have gotten 70% of the T-Rex unfolded at the moment and am working on making it an easy (ish) to build pep file!

I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if you guyscan make a full scale pep file of just the T Rex head? Or do you know where Ican find a pep file of just the head in full scale?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the only dimensions I could find were for an actual skull found measuring 56"L X 28"W not sure on the height. Can you scale it up using just those two dimensions? I am not even sure how that would print out. Would pepakura automatically print pieces to large for one sheet of card on multiple sheets?

ntegra8d Heh. Well I would but I'm reconfiguring my pep computer to a editing computer so I've wiped everything. :rolleyesI don't know when it'll be back up and running but I'll try and get it to you as soon as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back