Jurassic Park Lost World Compy 1:1 scale full body

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what other Jurassic Park props would you guys be interested in? Well as the dinos go. I have thought about making some scaled dinosaurs, but Horizon has that covered. Maybe just a scaled raptor cage then.

-Josh

So what other Jurassic Park props would you guys be interested in? Well as the dinos go. I have thought about making some scaled dinosaurs, but Horizon has that covered. Maybe just a scaled raptor cage then.

-Josh

What about one of the baby flying dinos?

What about a marquette like in the JP making of, the t-rex with the car diorama what you can move in any direction... Or in lost world there are enough dinosaurs for busts... Paralophosaurus or the Pachy...

Me and a friend mine from JPToys both have orders from Josh..he's been waiting a year for his Dilophosaurus bust..I've been holding out for my 3 Compies I ordered in January... :/

Me and a friend mine from JPToys both have orders from Josh..he's been waiting a year for his Dilophosaurus bust..I've been holding out for my 3 Compies I ordered in January... :/

Just like PH stated, if you have'nt you may want to check out this thread:
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=77434&page=6

It took some time but I received mine, and Josh to his credit...is a very talented guy that can make some amazing products. Once he gets his turnaround time down, and improves on the communication piece, he should be rock solid to deal with.

Getting good solid communication and a definitive ship date at the moment seems very hard to nail down. Good Luck.

Last edited:
I have been but only recently..new member and can't post there yet. I did contact Cyberpred, but he said he can't assist anymore ?

From what times I have spoken with him he seemed a really nice guy, he just seems to get too much on his plate and then can't deal with it. I know one other JP sculptor and another dino artist I'm into about 150.00 or so with who has similar issues and it's been over a year for him and still no product.

This other friend of mine has been waiting for a Dilo bust from Josh for over a year and needed it for a fan film they are working on...I really think his older orders should be priority most have been a few months..he promised me March delivery for my three but I doubt I will get them until mid or after summer and I really wanted them this season.

Communication is certianly key..and that's one major problem there Josh has..he can't seem to get back to people on a regular basis and when a buyer doesn't here anything after they've paid they start to worry.

I wanted to add my voice, but the posting rule wouldn't let me in that forum..I had orig thought Josh was only selling pieces to JPToys members and eBay..then I found him here and now I've no clue how many outstanding orders he may have at other places.

Same here..after hearing about his future plans I was more excited than ever over future orders..but my confidence has been shaken so I kind of doubt it... :/

Still haven't received anything from Josh...he said he was going to try last week..but I haven't heard anything since. Last contact was on the 9th going on 2 weeks since.. :(

Anyone recieved anything from Josh recently ?

He said he just wanted final approval and was supposed to send pics but I haven't seen anything yet.

Hi, I ordered a raptor bust one year ago and I have never received it.
I'm fed up with sending emails. $380 lost. :angry:angry:angry

DON'T ORDER ANYTHING TO JOSH BECAUSE YOU WON'T GET YOUR PROP REPLICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David BERNELLE
(FRANCE)

My odd feeling is betrayl with a heavy dose of anger... ;)

It's like a recurring nightmare..more and people he took advantage of just keep popping up....how far did he go !?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back