Limited Run Jurassic Park amber egg with box PRICE DROP

Hello fellow members! I am very sorry for the long wait, I will be finally doing another run of these bad boys since crane fly season came back!! THIS TIME LIMITED TO ONLY 24 PIECES !!!. This is because last year I had a very very hard time keeping up with all of the requests.... making these well takes so much time and effort, especially since I am a perfectionist when it comes to projects like this ( let's just say I don't do it so much for the money...it takes about 4 hours to finish one set, without taking into consideration curing times of the various resins). The prop is cruelty free, walking around the countryside I was able to collect already dead perfectly intact crane flies. I modified the base to make it look more like fossilized bone, I will post a picture very soon. In the meanwhile I urge whoever is seriously interested to let me know, preferibly by pm so that I can already put them on the waiting list.
All the best my friends!!

Gabriele

Last edited:
20190526_000314.jpg

Hi Gabriele I have been trying to get in touch with you on the status of my egg/stand. Payment has been made a good while back now. Thanks so much I can't wait to receive it!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back