Limited Run Jurassic Park amber egg with box PRICE DROP

Update

I worked a bit on the shape of the egg, trying to make it as screen accurate as possible, here are the results.

Sorry for the horizontal image, I don't know why it won't upload it straight.
20180624_155509.jpg20180623_123241.jpg

I often get that same horizontal image problem when I try to upload on an iPad. I am able to correct it by going to my PC desktop and rotating the image.

I’m wondering if you got my email of yesterday with my updated order follow up?

I often get that same horizontal image problem when I try to upload on an iPad. I am able to correct it by going to my PC desktop and rotating the image.

I’m wondering if you got my email of yesterday with my updated order follow up?

I will try with the pc then, thanks for the tip Ray! Yes I did get your email, try to check your inbox, I sent an email yesterday morning;) if you didn't get it I will re-send it

Gabriele

I will try with the pc then, thanks for the tip Ray! Yes I did get your email, try to check your inbox, I sent an email yesterday morning;) if you didn't get it I will re-send it

Gabriele

Nothing there. I sent you a message followup just now.

Also, I will not be using real crane flies anymore. This due to the fact that the season is over and it is not possible to find them anymore. Also the crane fly is not the best representation of what the amber egg actually contained. So after studying the original prop and the mosquito replica sculpture used for the amber egg seen in the movie, I made a wax and resin replica. It took quite some to understand how to make the wings and the rest of the body and this is the result.
Let me know what you think!
20180709_164453.jpg 20180709_164519.jpg
20180709_164546 (1).jpg 20180709_181635.jpg

Islandbat,
It is still a go! It is just taking a bit longer than expected, I am very meticulous and want to make each one as well as possible.
I sent you a pm about two weeks ago but got no response, try to check your inbox. If you did not get it I will re-send it. Some members have not gotten back to me after having requested the prop, so I figured that maybe you had lost interest:confused
I await your reply.
Best regards:)

Gabriele

Just wanted to say this was well worth the price.

I received the real crane fly in mine and it looks amazing, color of the amber is perfect, box is awesome. My ceramic cane topper arrived damaged and the seller sent me a new one at no cost to me at all! I even offered to pay for the replacement as it wasn't their fault (overseas shipping woes)

Can't say enough good things about the craftsmanship and service all around.

Got mine a couple of days ago. Also a real fly version with the wooden box.

It's a beautiful prop, arrived very carefully packaged, no problems whatsoever. Amber has a very definitive honey orange look rather than yellowish, but I personally like that hue. It looks great alongside the rest of my Spielberg stuff.

IMG_6860.jpg

Will you be going back to crane flies next season? (if you're still doing this then)

Also, I will not be using real crane flies anymore. This due to the fact that the season is over and it is not possible to find them anymore. Also the crane fly is not the best representation of what the amber egg actually contained. So after studying the original prop and the mosquito replica sculpture used for the amber egg seen in the movie, I made a wax and resin replica. It took quite some to understand how to make the wings and the rest of the body and this is the result.
Let me know what you think!
View attachment 829649 View attachment 829651
View attachment 829650 View attachment 829652

I have received my sculpted crane fly (just missed the real ones) today.
I am completely blown away with the artistry & quality of every piece in this set! Even the box is awesome!!!
20180904_191314.jpg 20180904_194534.jpg
The quality of the amber egg is perfection. It almost glows.
20180904_194621.jpg
But the sculpt of the crane fly is just brilliant! Again, I'm blown away!
20180904_204836.jpg

Thank you Gabriel for your artistry & kindness! Every step of this run could not have been any better. I'll treasure this piece forever! & my friends are insanely jealous :D
20180904_194441.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back