Jurassic Park (1993) T. rex card model?

thorst

Just after the release of Jurassic Park, there was an item in one of the cabinets in a shop nearby our home (Germany), featuring some sort of card model of the Jurassic Park T. rex. I never got it, and I only have basic memories of it's box. I was a small child back then and my memories of the model are probably much better than it really was, but does someone know what I mean? In my memory, the box was in the usual Jurassic Park red - orange - yellow tones, and I think the card model was more than only the basic 2.5D puzzles which you assemble by putting together 3 parts using slots. I think it was a proper 3D card model.

I often stood before that cabinet and admired that box, it would be really satisfying to see it now with adult's eyes...

Technically yes, but this is only a 2.5D-figure. Unfortunately my memory isn't good enough to tell for sure, but I thought it was more 3D...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back