Jupiter 2 LAUNCH AND CRASH(scale model work!)

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is my version/tribute to the the original LOST IN SPACE TV series. A video of the Jupiter 2 lift off till the crash landing, despite some several sequences(the meteor storm...)which will be included at a later date.The video features my scale model work(practical models) including...My 18" diameter HERO Moebius Jupiter 2.My 9.6" Gemini 12.My 1:350 Derelict Spaceship.My 1:18 Scratch built Gemini 12 viewport/flightdeck Astrogator.Many thanks toBill Hedges.Jeff Summers.Erich LinderFellow fans who helped shape my final vision.Enjoy!

Last edited:
Here is my version/tribute to the the original LOST IN SPACE TV series. A video of the Jupiter 2 lift off till the crash landing, despite some several sequences(the meteor storm...)which will be included at a later date.The video features my scale model work(practical models) including...My 18" diameter HERO Moebius Jupiter 2.My 9.6" Gemini 12.My 1:350 Derelict Spaceship.My 1:18 Scratch built Gemini 12 viewport/flightdeck Astrogator.Many thanks toBill Hedges.Jeff Summers.Erich LinderFellow fans who helped shape my final vision.Enjoy!

Brilliant work Mark!

Hello, great sequence...love it! I'm hoping you can assist me .. I have a question about the 2011 Gallery J2 metal version. I'm trying to clarify if the lighting settings can be on without the audio sound effects? Silent lighting. Do you know? Ive been trying to find out. Any help with this would be great. Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back