Jumanji Jewel "The Jaguar's Eye"

Nice build, of the jewel. I really enjoyed the new jumanji, and of course the jewel is pretty important in Jumanji. Good item to make.

Really nice video. You creation of jelwel is awesome, pretty much looks like original which was used in the movie Jumanji. You should created products like that and supply to the hollywood movies.

I have seen every pic that's been released I believe and I'm friends with Bradley Pierce. If you look closely at the very center of the jewel from the auctioned hero board, you will clearly see a chip in the glass. Bradley has confirmed this as well.

I'm seeing led's

Attachments

• jewel 04.jpg
    jewel 04.jpg
    534.3 KB · Views: 143
Likesid I think is speaking of the original film starring Robin Williams. This gem however is from the newer movies starring Dwayne Johnson which had no board that I can remember but a video game console and the jewel came from a statue inside the video game.

I'm seeing led's

Oh man. Don't mind me for some reason I was talking about a completely wrong prop. I was thinking about the center dome on the 95' jumanji board. I'm a doink sometimes lol. I'll own it. Attached pic of my reference regardless.

Attachments

• jumanji cracked jewel.jpg
    jumanji cracked jewel.jpg
    496.4 KB · Views: 702
Oh man. Don't mind me for some reason I was talking about a completely wrong prop. I was thinking about the center dome on the 95' jumanji board. I'm a doink sometimes lol. I'll own it. Attached pic of my reference regardless.

Been there. Done that. With so many movies, sequels and remakes, it happens. The game cartridge in the game console from Jumanji - Welcome to the Jungle...SAYS Jumanji only. Which confuses it even more.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back