Jumanji board update (large images)

Originally posted by kapow@Feb 16 2006, 07:17 PM
Give up? I'm a glutton for punishment and my lungs enjoys the inch thick film of sawdust they now have.:p
Thanks for the compliments, man. It's been quite a chore getting this done and I don't think Mrs' Kapow appreciates the inch thick saw dust that has taken over the work studio. :lol

I had looked up work on the canadian artist previously (Can't find the site now for some reason). The man had alot of his word work posted which for a majority, was elaborate furniture work he would do on commission. His website did mention his Jumanji work which consisted of the game board and some of the furniture for one of the homes.

As far as if I'm too far along...I'm WAY along. :lol  And I'm probably going to stick to the measurments I have. It's odd that he'd say 17 x though. I had originally used the measurements from the screen used board that Sotheby's (Or was it Profile's in History? I can't really tell cause I only have the snippet of the caralog that promoted their Jumanji props) had in their catalog.  They had the measurments set, with the board completely open, to 26 x 13. They also provided a shot of the open board which I scanned in and checked with the photoshop ruler guide and it came to 26 x 13 exact without having to force the image to the measurements.  But anything's possible.
[snapback]1186189[/snapback]​

Hey Kapow,
You were right about the 16x13x3 measurements when it's closed. I took that image you gave me and through it into photoshop. I don't know why Kent would quote me 17 instead of 16, unless to throw me off on making an exact copy.
Anyways, you've got yourself the real deal my friend.
It's looking great and we can't wait to see it when you're finished.

-Brenton

Well, how's it going? Inquiring minds want to know?

This project looks to be as awesome as the Time Bandits map. You really hit them right out of the park, sir.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kapow @ Mar 21 2007, 11:06 AM) [snapback]1444803[/snapback]</div>
Hmmmm...Could be... :)
[/b]

Weeeeelllll? The pics on the first page have dropped off now so is thare an updated set?

Let me put in my request as well. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aegis159 @ Mar 21 2007, 09:52 AM) [snapback]1444983[/snapback]</div>
Weeeeelllll? The pics on the first page have dropped off now so is thare an updated set?
[/b]

Saw this on TV the other day and of course my thought was something like "I wonder who at the RPF had done the board" Well, too bad the pictures are gone. I would've like to have seen them.

Will

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back