Judge Dredd PC terminal

judgedredd

Sr Member
Just got my new toy its a screen used Judge Dredd PC terminal as seen when Hershey is looking at the baby dredd and rico photo and When Rico is resampling the Janus sample :)
Very pleased to get it as the prop caught my eye when i was watching the movie.
B8iqO2wBGkKGrHqJjoEzK6eDzqBBM3Wqh4Sg0_12.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzIiF-2NI3s

Last edited:
no to be honest there are very few clear shots of the controls my controls look slightly different to the janus ones but hard to tell it does not have room for electronics could have been one of the static screens in the photo guys flat ?
Like all props they vary everything in the film just like there is no sigle version of the lawgiver.

Did you catch that it has two identical controllers? They should be mirrored.

Just had a better look at the blueray dredd and the control buttons are correct on mine :) they just added an extra button on some :)

:$I did have a COA but i have moved home since i got it and i have hunted high and low for the damn thing and cant find it so its a no basically lol
Its the real deal but i can't prove it one of the terminals was also used in a Red Dwarf episode.

Cool stuff! Did you get a Coa with it?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back