Judge Dredd mk1 Lawgiver

LRL

10538-dsc-0600.jpg

Perspex and metal construction, with lights and sound. I went for the Judge uniform colours as opposed to a rather dull gunmetal grey. I thickened up the bottom mag on the theory that this contained four bullet types, and the extra top mag held two. I added a bulge on the grip to echo the dome of the judges helmets, nearly 50cm in length, this is a substantial weapon.

10534-dsc-0595.jpg

The Lawgiver is a fictional weapon used by the Judges in Judge Dredd and related series that appear in the UK comic books 2000 AD and the Judge Dredd Megazine.
The Lawgiver is a handgun featuring semi- and fully automatic fire, manual and automatic focusing and targeting, plus an in-built computer capable of controlling its operation. It fires a range of speciality ammunition. An in-line gunsight shows the view directly down the barrel. A Lawgiver can only be operated by its designated Judge owner, whose palm print is programmed into the gun's memory.

10533-dsc-0594.jpg

10540-dsc-0609.jpg

10537-dsc-0599.jpg

That is so cool :cool

I love it ! :thumbsup

Always wanted to have one of these to display next to the movie replica.

Very nice. I'm planning one too, for no other reason than I've got something that will make a good dial.

As an aside, although the comics state the lawgiver fires six types of ammo (well actually more than six if you count heat seakers, hypos and what have you), the rpg would only let you have four at a time in your gun. I think, it's been a few years since I read it.

Very nice. I'm planning one too, for no other reason than I've got something that will make a good dial.

As an aside, although the comics state the lawgiver fires six types of ammo (well actually more than six if you count heat seakers, hypos and what have you), the rpg would only let you have four at a time in your gun. I think, it's been a few years since I read it.

But the dial goes to six, or sometimes five, no, big bottom mag is the ONLY WAY, explains why they got such good performance with the top mag missing.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back