judge dredd lawgiver movie gun

weno

hey im lookin for the BEST lawgiver mold out there.. i saw a few on ebay that are sellin for 350 and 500 from the same guy but i want the best you can get. if his is the best can you tell me where he got it.. i mean does it look like someones here? i wanna do something special with this gun for people on here but i need the best mold possible... someone please help

hey im lookin for the BEST lawgiver mold out there.. i saw a few on ebay that are sellin for 350 and 500 from the same guy but i want the best you can get. if his is the best can you tell me where he got it.. i mean does it look like someones here? i wanna do something special with this gun for people on here but i need the best mold possible... someone please help

if your looking for the hollow resin cast Lawgiver im afraid your out of luck as they are now all sold out, this is the reason why they are now really expensive to get hold of.

if you come across one and its not made by SDSstudios grab it quick time

if your looking for the hollow resin cast Lawgiver im afraid your out of luck as they are now all sold out, this is the reason why they are now really expensive to get hold of.

if you come across one and its not made by SDSstudios grab it quick time

well 300 is great but its finished with gun i need just the shell the ones on ebay are the best i have ever seen

What hollow one are you refering to? I made a master Lawgiver a few years back for Comet miniatures. I still have the Masters. And there all nice and straight.

Are you asking for someone to loan you a gun so you can....cast it up?

i dont wanna cast it i need detailed measurements.. i was trying to keep it some sort of a secret but i wanna make a metal kit for it so its the REAL deal how it should be in the movie.. as acurate and no mold signs ...

29804110150291503035059.jpg

Heres a couple of pics of the master I made a few years ago, there a bit grubby but a clean up would sort them out.

Hi i do plan on doing a new FX version i am currently updating the CAd for laser cutting.
The one in the photo was originally made by a member on here called Quarlo who hollowed out an SD studios lawgiver to fit around a beretta he later ran off with everyones deposit !

here are a couple of my previous kits:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMYfnznb08o&list=UUgUNUZcAsA7PbaJk8H-Vafg&index=9&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcvYCr8Zzec&list=UUgUNUZcAsA7PbaJk8H-Vafg&index=31&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNDDhs9--Y8&list=UUgUNUZcAsA7PbaJk8H-Vafg&index=42&feature=plcp

well worst comes to worse does anyone have a working lawgiver that takes a real beretta weather its real or airsoft? if so could you help me out i need images and i will ask if they could loan out their lawgiver.. i no its a long shot since i am new here but i will work out details... i really wanna buy a good kit.. i have images galore of this prop like 100+ i attached pics to what i am lookin to buy...

Last edited:
i dont wanna cast it i need detailed measurements.. i was trying to keep it some sort of a secret but i wanna make a metal kit for it so its the REAL deal how it should be in the movie.. as acurate and no mold signs ...

so the the Lawgiver in the Movie was metal was it ??

yup and since no one has done a metal conversion i want to.. its one of my favorite props i plan i finding the best copy out there to make a 3d model i use autocad so i wanna develop a metal finish for it ..

looks like i found someone interested in helping the cause i may have a few lawgivers being loan to me for measurements... thanks judgedredd if anyone can help the cause will be great!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back