Juan's Darth Vader helmet collection

juajn7fernandez

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For a while now I've been wanting to document my Vader helmet collection, and in a way I already have begun to do it. Kind of in the same way I did with the Stormtrooper helmet collection. However, Vader is a tricky subject and a lot of the helmets in the collection come with one o those "dont post higg resolution or detailed images online". So I'm not sure if I'll be able to post as insane images as the ones I posted for the trooper. And PLEASE do not turn this thread in to a complaint fest about why these images cant be posted. I do not make the rules. I merely respect the desire of the owners of the original helmets not to share the full details.

Anyways, here is a good way to start things off. This is the closest I've gotten to get most of the Vader helmets all in one shot. At least all of my favorites are in there and only 5 didnt make it in there ( one of the five not shown is pretty bad ass though. A MasterEdi Melted V2). So one thing to get about this image is that I'm not going for a fancy display. This is my office/ studio where I work on my digital art and props. Nor am I in to buying cool novelty helmets ( for example chromed EFX, Hasbro BS, etc.). The helmets that I add to the collection have some sort of link to many stages of production and all have varying degrees of lineage. And then there is a very special one in the acrylic case that I am sure we will get to discuss some day. Please keep in mind I dont want no drama. I am just slowly sharing what I can.

Vader helmets collection.jpg

For a while now I've been wanting to document my Vader helmet collection, and in a way I already have begun to do it. Kind of in the same way I did with the Stormtrooper helmet collection. However, Vader is a tricky subject and a lot of the helmets in the collection come with one o those "dont post higg resolution or detailed images online". So I'm not sure if I'll be able to post as insane images as the ones I posted for the trooper. And PLEASE do not turn this thread in to a complaint fest about why these images cant be posted. I do not make the rules. I merely respect the desire of the owners of the original helmets not to share the full details.

Anyways, here is a good way to start things off. This is the closest I've gotten to get most of the Vader helmets all in one shot. At least all of my favorites are in there and only 5 didnt make it in there ( one of the five not shown is pretty bad ass though. A MasterEdi Melted V2). So one thing to get about this image is that I'm not going for a fancy display. This is my office/ studio where I work on my digital art and props. Nor am I in to buying cool novelty helmets ( for example chromed EFX, Hasbro BS, etc.). The helmets that I add to the collection have some sort of link to many stages of production and all have varying degrees of lineage. And then there is a very special one in the acrylic case that I am sure we will get to discuss some day. Please keep in mind I dont want no drama. I am just slowly sharing what I can.

View attachment 1294211
Oh my gosh, I am so jealous! You've got such an Amazing collection, man!

that is quite scary to look at and quite extremely amazing ! thanks again for sharing your amazing helmets, it's always awesome to see your stormtroopers and Vaders :)

What a nice collection.And its a important private archive for some of the best Vaderhelmets ever made.:love:

And yes...the one in the glasscase is very interesting! :D

What a nice collection.And its a important private archive for some of the best Vaderhelmets ever made.:love:

And yes...the one in the glasscase is very interesting! :D

Thank you!

Indeed, I've always look at it as a way to archive the authentic castings. May look crazy but all these helmets are staying here for life, and I'll continue adding if any more pop up.

I guess you would be the one to ask when it comes to comparing side by side helmets.

Wow. That is one heck of a collection.

I have only 1 rubies helmet I am modifying.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back